(20)

Warning: SMUT. extremely mild though :)

"I can't believe it out last night here" I Moan to Simon. We were currently lead in bed, listening to music and chatting. Everyone else had gone out to a restaurant, but me and Simon were to lazy to go.
"I love this song" I shout as I jump up and start to dance and sing.

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

I can feel Simon watching me, and I start to dance more seductive.

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

I walk up to Simon, tracing my hand around his face,  and lean into kiss him. As he goes to kiss me I push him, dancing around him.

Nothing to prove and
I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

I carry on dancing, getting closer and closer to Simon, and more and more seductive.

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

Before I can even carry on singing and dancing, Simon grabs me, pulling me close to him. He kisses me, with passion and heat, Different to every other time we've kissed.
Simon kissed down my neck, sucking under my ear, causing me to moan.
"You like that do you then?" Simon says, grinning at me, kissing down my neck more.
"Your so fucking hot Ella" he mumbles.
He kisses me again, and I start to take off his clothes.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me. Even though me and Simon have been together for a year, we haven't gone all the way.  I wasn't comfy to because of what Reece did to my body, how he used me. I was scared about Simon seeing all my scars, opening myself up to him.
"I trust you" I mumble to him.

"I love you" I say to simon, cuddling into him. He's quiet for a few seconds and I immediately regret saying it.
"I love you too" he whispers, kissing the top of my head.
"Guys were back" JJ shouts throughout the villa. Me and Simon jump up, grabbing out clothes and throwing them on.
"Hey guys" me and Simon say at the same time, coming out of the bedroom and into the living room. As we walk in everyone starts to laugh, expect for JJ who just frowns at Simon.
"Why is your hair messed up like that"
"Your both bright red"
"Simon your t-shirts on backwards
"Ella your dress is backwards"
Me and Simon both look at eachother and laugh awkwardly.
"Simons got it in" Ethan laughs
"Get in there" Harry shouts
Simon just looks at me and laughs.

"Home sweet home" I mumble as we walk through the doors into our house.
"Back to working 24 hours a day" Vik yawns.
"I'm gonna sleep" I say to him, heading up to my room. Before I reached my room JJ grabbed my arm and pulled to with him to his room. As I entered it gave me painful flashbacks to about a year ago, when Reece shot Simon.
"So how've you been?" He asks, sitting down on the bed.
"What do you mean? We've been hanging out together so you know" I laugh, sitting opposing him.
"But we don't hang out together, just the two of us, anymore. Like we used to, you know?" JJ says, looking sad.
"I know, I'm always busy" I sigh
"Yeah, sleeping and eating" JJ laughs.
"Anyway, how have you and Simon been?" JJ asks, changing the subject.
"Really good actually, he's more than what I could ever ask for" I say, giggling.
"And, he didn't pressure you into anything the other night" JJ asks awkwardly.
"No he didn't. He's been really respective about the matter, after Reece you know" I say.
"Good. At least i won't have to kill him, you do know if he ever hurts you in any way, I will physically put him in hospital for years" JJ says sternly.
"I know I know" I say, smiling at JJ's protectiveness.

"Guys the cals are here" Freya shouts up to everyone.
"So who's gone and got them self engaged" Callum says, running up to Josh as we all enter the room.
"You've really tied yourself down now mate, bad luck, what's next? Kids!" Freezy says sympathetically.
"Hey, it's not bad luck!" Freya shouts, hitting him.
"I don't think it's bad luck, I want to get married" Josh says, going over to Freya as hugging her.
"In celebration were having a party over at ours, just friends you know? All you guys coming?" Everyone agrees, but my mind just thinks back to what happened at their last party.
"Is Reece going?" I ask Freezy, as he is freezys mate.
"No don't worry about that, I've told him to fuck off after all he's done" Freezy says to me.
"Good. Then I'm in" I say smiling.