(18)

(Contains some more mature themes. Not smut don't worry (: )

The day we had finally been waiting for finally came, after waiting for what seemed like years.
"Greece today yass" I scream, running down the stairs, bumping straight into Vik.
"Calm down Ella" he laughs at my excitement.
"Greece fuck yeah" Freya shouts, running down the stairs, followed by josh.
"It's not just me that's very fucking exited" I laugh.
"Everyone ready to leave?" JJ shouts
"Yeaah" we all shout back, heading towards the cars.

As the plane propels along the runway I grab Simons hand.
"I've never been on a plane before" I mumble, squeezing his hand.
"It's okay, there's nothing to be afraid of. Once your in the air you literally feel nothing" Simon comforts me. I look out the window in awe as we suddenly take off, and building below us get smaller and smaller until they completely disappear, a wall of clouds between us.
I look over to Simon, biting my lip.
"That's the worst bit over now, and Ella stop biting your lip, you look so fucking hot doing that" Simon moans, pulling me towards him, kissing me.
"Okay okay no need for that, rubbing it in that I have no gal pal to kiss" Harry says.
"The reason you have no girl to kiss is because you fucking say gal pal" JJ laughs at him.
"Gal pal, who says that?" Tobi chuckles to himself.

"Ella, Ella were here" Simon shakes me awake softly.
"Let's leave her here" Frey laughs
"Don't fucking leave me here you shitbag" I laugh lightly punching her.
"Simon control your girlfriend, she's attacking mine" Josh says, keeping a serious face.
"No one can control Ella Rose, I'm my own woman" I narrow my eyes at Josh, joking around.
"Looks like me and you got the normal ones" Ethan says to Vik, laughing his famous laugh.
"Don't say 'got' you didn't catch us like Pokemon" Emily laughs.
"Guys we should get off the plane now, we're like the only ones on here" Tobi says, standing up.

"I want to stay here forever" I shout, running around the villa.
"Guys lets go check out the pool" JJ says, and we all follow him out.
As we stand around the pool I signal to Kay, Emily and Freya. All of us walk back, stand in a row and hold hands.
"What the fuck is going on here?" Ethan laughs. All the boys turn around and watch us, confused.
"1.." I whisper
"2.." Kay whispers
"3.." Freya whispers
"GO!" Emily shouts. All of us run forward, still holding hands, and jump into the pool, screaming and laughing.
"You guys are mental" Tobi laughs.
We swim around for a while, still fully clothed and everything, while the boys chill in the sun beds around us.
"We're going to get changed" Kay shouts back to the boys as we all walk into the villa.

(Yes I actually found photos of Freya's and kays outfits our welcome^  I couldn't find any of Emily's :/ )

"Let's let them have there man time, let's just sit in the kitchen and chat" Kay suggests. Everyone sits down.
"Shots?" Emily smirks.
Yes!" We all say, getting out the glasses and alcohol.
"I love the term 'man time' that Kay used" I giggle, a few shots later.
"What do they talk about during man time?" Emily asks
"They talk about man stuff like tool boxes and DIY" Kay laughs. As if right on que all he boys pour into the kitchen.

Simons POV
Did you enjoy talking about DIY" Freya asks as we all walk into the kitchen.
"What?" We all ask, confused. The girls all giggle, hysterically.
"Uh oh" Tobi says walking over to the counter, and picking up a empty bottle of alcohol.
"You drank a whole bottle? The bottle was full" Josh asked them, shocked.
"What G's" JJ laughs.
"It taste very good" Ella said, grabbing another bottle from the cupboard and hugging it.
"More more more!" the other three girls chant as she undoes the bottle lid. I quickly rush over and gently prise the bottle off of her, laughing at how drunk she is.
"I think you've had enough for one night" I say, laughing still.
"You better give me the bottle back minter" she says to me, narrowing her eyes.
"No, you've had enough" I continue, putting the bottle up high where they can't reach it.
"I'll beat you up. I'm tough" Ella says trying to square up to me.. She only comes up to my chest.
"She will, she'll leave a bruise" Freya said seriously. Me and all the boys laugh, enjoying watching the girls as they're drunk. Ella suddenly pounces at me and I run into the living room.
"I liked that drink" she says, tackling me into the sofa.
"I know, I can tell" I say to her, letting her beat me. She pushes me down onto the sofa, and climbs on top of me.
"Now give it back" she says, pouting.
"No" I laugh. Ella suddenly stops, and looks at me, grinning.
"You're very sexy" she says to me, still staring at me. I laugh at her sudden remark.
"So are you" I say, pulling her close to me and kissing her.

Still Simons POV
A few hours later and me and the rest of the lads were drunk aswell. Me, Ethan, Josh and Vik weren't very drunk at all, deciding we should be supervising the girls. Us 4 were still in control of what we were doing, everyone else was completely out of it.
"Form a good circle guys, a good one. Let's play truth or dare" JJ shouts to us. We all sit down obediently.
"I'll start then. Simon, truth or dare?" JJ asks me.
"Truth"
"Who's the hottest girl here" JJ giggles
"Ella obviously" I say. Ella beams up at me.
"Oh yeah, I forgot you were a couple" JJ frowns, and everyone laughs.
After a couple of rounds, we changed the rules. We were just telling people to do things, and they were doing them.
"I dare all the girls to take off their tops" Harry slurs. Me, Vik, Josh and Ethan frown at him.
I see Ella next to me, trying to lift her top off.
"No you don't" I say, grabbing it and pulling it back down.
"Josh let me take off my top! I have a pretty bra on, I want to show people my bra. You want to see my bra don't you guys?" Freya shouts and everyone but me, Vik and Ethan cheer.
"See" she says to Josh, smiling triumphantly. I see Vik struggling with Kay, holding the top of her dress up as she struggles.
"You're so boring Vik" she huffs, giving up.
"I'm wearing a jumpsuit, so I'll have to take everything off" Emily giggles as she starts pulling her straps down.
"No no no no" Ethan shouts, pulling her into his lap and holding her around her waist, so she can't pull anything down.
"I'm going to show the girls my pretty bra, follow me girls" Freya giggles as they all leave the room. I stare at Vik, Ethan and Josh in shock, who all have the same look as me. A furious fit of giggles came from the other room and they all walked in 30 seconds later.
"My boob popped out" Freya giggled as she sat next to josh.
"Well don't let it, keep them in there" Josh frowned, but you could tell he found it amusing.
"I saw her boob Simon" Ella laughed, looking up at me.
"I saw it too!" Emily shouts
"And me" Kay adds
"I've seen it before" Josh adds, making everyone laugh.
"Have you seen my boob Everyone else?" Freya asks.
"No" we all chorus.
"Do you want to see it" she says, starting to pull her top up again.
"Freya stop!"Josh says, pulling her top back down.
"Let's all go skinny dipping" Ella suddenly says, jumping up.
"No!" Me, Ethan, Josh and Vik shout.
"You guys are boring" Harry moans.
"I think it's time for everyone to go up" I say, picking up Ella before she tries to run.
"I agree, Kay is still trying to strip in front of everyone" Vik says, leading Kay to their bedroom.
"I need to get Freya out of here before she gets naked in front of everyone" Josh sighs before leading Freya upstairs.

I put Ella down in bed, and get in beside her.
"I like you" Ella says, cuddling into me. I laugh.
"I like you to" I say, wrapping my arms around her waist, falling asleep cuddled up to her.