(19)

(The same mature themes)

Ella's POV
"What happened last night? I groan, walking into the living room and sitting next to Freya, cuddling her.
"What about me" Simon says, gesturing to the empty seat Beside him.
"That's my seat and job, cuddling Freya" Josh says, walking back into the living room.
"I like Ella better" Freya says, hugging me.
"I'll go sit next to Simon then, I prefer him over you" Josh laughs.
"Minizerk!" Vik shouts.
"Don't shout!" Me, Freya, Emily and Kay all moan at once, rubbing our heads.
"What did happen last night?" Emily asks, frowning.
"Well basically, you girls were proper pissed and tried to strip in front of everyone, because harry dared you too. All of you really wanted to strip, but of course your boyfriends stopped you. And then Freya was moaning about no one seeing her pretty bra, so you girls went into the other room so Freya could show you it, but then her boob popped out and you guys loved it, you found it hilarious. Then you guys came in and Freya tried getting her boobs out, then Ella was trying to get people to go skinny dipping with her , and of course all you girls were up for it, and also Harry and JJ, but your lovely boyfriends dragged you all to your rooms before you got the chance to strip and get in" Tobi told us, laughing at but of it.
I stared at Tobi, taking in what he just said.
"Did I actually try to strip" I ask Simon in disbelief.
"Yeah, it was fucking hard work trying to keep you clothed" Simon laughed.
"Wait wait wait, who saw my tits?" Freya asked.
"Only the other girls" Ethan said, starting to laugh.
"None of the guys saw anything" Freya asked Josh
"Nope didn't let that happen" Josh said.
"Thank god, thank you" Freya said to Josh, sighing. He laughed.
"And i wanted to go skinny dipping?" Kay asked Vik.
"Yep" Vik laughed at Kay's reaction.
"I had a jumpsuit on, was I just in my underwear?" Emily asked Ethan, confused.
"Absolutely not, I made sure you kept it on" Ethan said, hugging her.
"Good" she sighed.

"Me and the guys are gonna film today, do you guys wanna go to the nearest shopping centre?" Josh asks, changing the convocation.
"Can't we just chill in the pool, it's like 40degress" Emily whined.
"No come on guys, let's go shopping, I could use more clothes" Kay says
"I'm always up for shopping" Freya says, still cuddling me.
"I'm up for whatever" I say
"I'm gonna go get changed" Freya says, getting up and leaving the room.

"Girls I really need your help" Josh says to the rest of us.
"The sidemen already know and are good with the plan, but I need you guys to make it work" Josh continues, confusing me, Kay and Emily.
"What's going on" Kay asks, still trying to work out what's going on.
"I'm gonna ask Freya to marry me" Josh says, smiling shyly.
Me, Kay and Emily were silent for a few seconds, then burst out squealing.
"Oh my god! She's going to be so happy" Kay squealed
"My OTP! They're getting engaged fuck" I say, pretending to Fangirl.
"I'm so excited and it's not even me getting married" Emily laughed.
"Why are you guys so excited? Whats so good about marriage?" Ethan asks.
"I wanna get married, in a nice traditional church with lots of flowers. And I want 3 kids, maybe 4" Emily says turning around to Ethan.
All the other boys laugh at Ethan.
"4 kids good luck mate" Harry says laughing.
"Good job I'm sat down, I might've fell over then fuck" Ethan says, holding his Chest.
"Dunno why your laughing Vikram, I want to get married and have kids" Vik suddenly stops laughing.
"And you Simon, I want three kids and a huge country wedding, and I'd also like thousands of pets" I say looking over at him.

"Anyway whats the plan" I ask Josh, still intrigued by how he's going to pull this off.
"Me and the guys are going to go out today and buy some supply's, and decorate the garden. It's going to be hours, so we need to you to keep Freya busy, don't let her come back to the villa until I text. I'm not sure yet what to put in the garden though" Josh says.
"What about a gazebo, one of the nice wooden ones. Wrap fairy lights around it. Get some candles and put them around the place?" I suggest.
"Yes yes do that that's so romantic!" Emily says.
"I'm so excited!" Kay squeals
"For what?" Freya asks, walking into the room.
"Shopping, come on let's go" I say, standing up.