(16)

"So I was wondering, would you like to go on a date?" Simon asked as we were watching Netflix in his room. It was a couple of days after the court, and we had been doing nothing the last couple of days.
"Thought you'd never ask" I smile at him.
"Be ready for 10 tonight" he says
"10? Why so late?" I question.
"You'll see" he smiles at me.

At 9:40 I had just finished getting ready. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a gray top, a denim jacket and superstars. (media)
"Where you going"JJ asked as I walked into the kitchen.
"Out with Simon" I reply
"A date" he asks
"Yeah, our second one" I smile at him.
"Keep her safe, and hands you yourself" he says sternly to Simon.
"I know" he rolled his eyes at JJ.
"Bye dad" I say to him, laughing.

"This is beautiful" I whisper. Simon had taken me to a rooftop high up, on some posh building. We were sat under a small willow tree on a picnic blanket. There were fairly lights dangling down in some of the branches of the tree, making it look magical. Simon had even brought picnic food; strawberrys, raspberrys, lemonade, pizza, Everything.
"You really did think of everything, didn't you" I say biting into a strawberry.
"Well Freya and Kay helped me" he said grinning cheekily.
"You're so cute" I say reaching over and hugging him tightly.
"As much as I love how happy you are right now, you're really hurting my chest" Simon says laughing. I pull myself backwards, quickly.
"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" I say to him.
"It's alright" he laughs.

Simons POV
"No one has ever put this much effort into doing something for me" Ella says as we lay on the grass, looking up at the stars.
"I wanted to put effort in, to make sure this night is special for you." I say grinning at her.
"You know JJ told me that you didn't care about girls feelings, that you used them. But I can't imagine you being like that" Ella says to me, frowning.
"I used to be like that, and I'm not proud of it. I was broken after Rosie left" I sighed.
"JJ told me about Rosie, I'm very sorry about that" Ella says to me.

"We've both been through such bad relationships, but hopefully that just makes us stronger. Ella, when I'm with you, you make me so happy. I love being around you and with you, You're always so bubbly and cheerful, you can light up any dull moment. I've made tonight special so we remember it as beautiful as it is. Ella Rose, will you be my girlfriend?" I say to her.
Ella is beaming at me, a tear in her eyes. "Of course I will doofus" she laughs hugging me.

Ella's POV
"So how are we going to tell everyone?" I ask Simon. We were home now cuddled up on my bed.
"How about we make it quick? Let's take a nice selfie and post it to Twitter, with the caption 'girlfriend tag coming soon' with the people holding hands emoji and hearts." Simon replies instantly.
"You've thought about this already haven't you" I laugh
"Maybe" he starts to laugh aswell.

"Done" Simon says. Tweets come through from fans and also some of the sidemen, Freya and Kay.
"Simon! Ella" i hear JJ shout from his room.
"Oh god" Simon mutters, following me out of the room.
"Dating huh?" JJ says as soon as we step into the living room.
"Well first there are some rules" JJ says to Simon, and his face drops.
"Just kidding" JJ laughs
"Your face Simon" he says, still laughing.
"Fuck sake JJ" Simon laughs.
"But seriously though any funny business and I will kill you" JJ says to Simon.
"There will be no 'funny business' here" Simon says, pulling me close to him.
And I believe him.