(22)

"You have to leave your room sometime" Freya says to me.
"There's no point" I say, still under the covers.
"You haven't left the house in over 2 weeks, you've stayed in your sweats and you haven't even been eating properly." Freya says to me, grabbing my arm.
I was afraid of going downstairs, with everyone else. I know they were all my friends, but I didn't want them to feel sorry for me or ask my questions. I want to block everything out, that's he best way.
"I'll come somewhere tomorrow I promise, I dorm feel like doing anything today" I plead to Freya.
"Fine but we are definitely going out tomorrow,  even if I have to get everyone to drag you out of this room" Freya says, walking out the room.

I sigh to myself as I look at the time. 10:00pm. I had stayed in my room today again, avoiding everyone. I hadn't spoken to Simon at all, I couldn't face it. Seeing him still makes my heart ache. I need to forget everything. 'I need to go out to the club' i think to myself, pulling myself up off the bed and heading to my closet. I put on a tight black dress, and do simple makeup. I tiptoe downstairs, hoping no body will hear me leave. Everyone's in their room recording, so they shouldn't come down.
I slip out the front door, mentally highfiving myself for making it out. I'm such a dork.

"And another one please" I slur to the bar tender.
"I'm afraid I can't give you no more, it's 5 am and were closing for the night" he says to me.
"Just one more please" I beg him.
"Sorry, can't do that" he says shrugging.
"Fuck you" I say, angry that I can't drink anymore. I slam my glass on the table and leave.
I go down my friends lift on Facebook, seeing who's online. I spent all my money on alcohol, so I had no money for a über back. The only two people on we're JJ and Harry, the others must be recording still.
"Harry you need to pick me up, JJ will be angry don't tell JJ please thank you. I'm sat on the curb" I say to him as soon as he picks up."
"What are you saying?" Harry asks
"You can pick me up?" I ask him again
"Where are you?"
"On the curb outside the club"
"What? Ok I'm on my way, stay there" Harry says, hanging up.

Harry POV
"What did you do this for huh?" I ask Ella as I try to pick her up from the curb.
"I'm sad" she says, and starts crying.
I put her in the car and strap her in.
"I'm going to take you back to yours" I tell her, starting to drive back to the sidemen house.
"You can't take me there, they'll be angry with me" she panics.
"They won't be angry" I say, lying to her.

I help her into the living room, making sure she doesn't fall over.
"Please stay with me" she says to me.
"Okay" I say, sitting down on the other sofa.

To JJ: Ella's down here, I've just picked her up from the club. She's absolutely pissed

From JJ: on my way down

"Am I ugly?" Ella asks me out of the blue. I can feel JJ watching me, listening to what I was about to say. I stay silent.
"That's a yes then. I think that's why Simon doesn't love me, I'm ugly. I think that's why boys treat me bad, I need to look better" she says starting to cry. I look over at JJ in alarm, wanting help.
JJ sits down next to her, putting his arm around her. She leans in to him and starts to cry even more.
"I think you should go up to bed, do you want help?" JJ asks
"No I can do it by myself" she says, wiping away her tears and standing up.
She walks out into the hallway, stumbling.
"Are you sure that we shouldn't help her?" I ask JJ, concerned she would fall.
"Leave her. That's by the way for liking her up and bringing her here" JJ says, nodding at me.
"It's alright" I say.
Voices from the hall distract us, and my head shoots up when I hear Simons voice.
"Shit" JJ mumbles and runs out the room and I follow after him.
"You might've just as well stood on my heart, you've literally broke me" Ella stood their sobbing, while Simon looked sad and a bit bewildered.
"She's drunk" I tell him, and he just nods. JJ helps Ella up the stairs, ignoring Simon completely. I don't they've even spoke since Simon cheated on her.
Everything is so fucked up right now.