(15)

"I'm so nervous" I say, biting my lip.
"It will be fine, we will all be there" Tobi says, giving me a hug. Today is the day we go to court, about what happened with Reece.
"What if they don't put him in jail?" I question. "They will definitely put him in jail, for 5 years at least, he abused you and shot Simon!" Ethan said.
"Let's put this mother fucker in jail" I say walking out towards the car.
"Yeah! That's the spirit" JJ shouts, as everyone laughs.

"I hear that Ella Rose has some photo evidence of this domestic abuse. Ella please, the photos." The judge said, holding out her hand. I was nervous to show these pictures, not even the sidemen know all about these, or the injuries. The pictures are put into a big screen. One by one they go across showing injured parts of my body.
Black eyes, broken bones, bruises on my back and stomach, cuts up my leg, bruises on my stomach, The scar on my cheek a deep cut on the back of my head, I look over at all my friends, who are looking at the images in horror.
"And please Miss Rose, may we have your statement."
I told the court everything, even the things I didn't tell my friends. Locked up, abused, raped, drugged. I looked over again to see all of my friends looking disgusted.

"20 years in jail" the judge boomed out, and whacked the hammer in the table.
"I'm still gonna fucking get you, just you wait" Reece shouted at me as he was being handcuffed.
"You were so good, I'm so proud of you" Freya said, hugging me.
"Shall we go out for a celebratory meal at nandos?" Harry asked
"Yes!" Everyone said.

"I don't understand why he would drug you" Harry said, looking over at me.
"Harry you can't just ask questions like that!" Tobi said pinching him in the arm. I looked down at my meal, we were in Nandos now.
"He would drug me, then pass me round to his mates so they could... You know. He charged them £5 for me. That's all I was worth" I say, my eyes beginning to tear up. I feel Simon squeeze my hand under the table, and Jide give me a reassuring look.
"At least he's gone now" Vik said suddenly.
"He said he's going to get me though, and I believe him. No matter where I go he will find me. He always has, he always will." I say sadly.
________________________________A/N
120 reads! Ahha! Thank you guys so much!!
This chapter isn't very good I know, but I wrote it at 4 am so allow it :)
Leave comments, I love reading them <3

C xox