Chapter 12- Clean-Up Is A Bitch

Chapter 12- Clean-up is a bitch

Disclaimer- Once again I only own my OC and any plots changes.

This chapter is more of a filler...in a way it's a way to calm down from all of the excitement from the previous chapters. I don't mean to offend anyone in this chapter, everyone is different and I'm going off of personal experience. Hope you like it, thank you to everyone who reviewed- I've been personally messaging back over inbox but I have a feeling none of them are ending -_- I'll figure it out eventually.

The blaring of an alarm woke Roxanne from her slumber, yawning loudly whilst blinding searching for her phone she snuggled further into her pillow until the aches and pains from the night before finally caught up to her. What the hell was she thinking? That's right, she wasn't but just by meeting that woman it was as though any restraints she had on her temper completely flew out the window especially when she imagined what her sister's reaction would be when the younger girl realised a little too late what would happen to those Salvatore's...it made her see red, imagining the tears and the heart break.

It...scared her in some ways how comfortable she felt pushing that piece of glass into Esther's throat and how much disappointment welled up inside her when Elijah pulled her away

With a heavy sigh Roxanne crawled out of bed and skulked off to have a hot shower, about half an hour later Roxanne finally emerged from the steam, very reluctantly she threw on a simple pair of black and white patterned leggings and an oversized, off the shoulder purple jumper and fluffy socks before facing whatever monstrosity mess she made downstairs.

Seeing no one around Roxanne cringed at the slight of the living room as she walked past and headed towards the kitchen to get her daily dose of caffeine however, she stopped suddenly when she noticed the clothes she had left up on the bridge last night sitting on the table with her shoes and bag; as she crept close her eyes were drawn to the folded on top of the table. A small smile crept to her lips when she opened the note and read its contents...Elijah, it seemed was even a gentleman on paper.

She shook her head letting out a breathless laugh before opening her bag and placing the note inside; just as she was about to close it however something caught her eye, Roxanne immediately double checked the time, doing some mental calculations before pulling out the little packet then wondering over to the cupboard to grab a glass before heading for the tap.

After popping two tiny white pills out of the packet Roxanne placed them in the back of her mouth on her tongue before quickly gulping down some water, shuddering in disgust at the taste of the medicine.

"You're still taking that medication?" Elena's voice called out as she entered the room.

"What can I say...I'm still screwed in the head" She smiled bitterly before raising her glass and downing the rest of the water, washing the remaining bad taste of the pills down with it.