IMPORTANT UPDATE: I'm alive

*peaks head round the corner and waves shyly*
Hey guys! Long time no update huh. So, I'm not dead.

Thought you'd like to know *inserts specific gif* if you didn't get the reference we can't be friends... kidding... not... actually am.

Anyways I just wanted to inform you that I have completed all of my assignments and my final year of university so, I'm going to be updating again. Weekly. I would've updated on the 15th when I completed my final assignment but it was my dad's birthday and more importantly my great granddad passed away so naturally I was in no mood to write.

But first I need help. I know I asked for a Drill Sergeant months ago but I haven't had time to follow up with it. Problem is if I had; I probably would've updated a hell of a lot more. *Rubs neck* so anyway I'm asking again. If you'd like to help me keep to a schedule, plot and be my fwiend (not a spelling mistake before anyone corrects it) then inbox me otherwise I'll forget to respond you in the comments.

Speaking of comments, I've planned to spend a couple of hours after I've updated to respond to any and mostly all comments that I can. So I haven't been ignoring them or you at all it's just my attention span is wank and for the last couple of months I've been concentrating on assignments.

Some shameless self promoting now. I've also posted ONE of SEVERAL new stories that I will be posting later this year. The story is an original (and I don't mean the Originals) it's a werewolf story; Gene Anomaly. So yeah check it out. I've only posted the blurb and a short excerpt at the moment.

I have big plans for the rest of 2019 so keep you eye out! Many, so many new stories coming (original and fanfiction) I'll be posting sneak peaks and if you head over to my Instagram (@paigetcute) you'll get first look at a lot of things to come

Now here's a bomb you might enjoy.... NEW UPDATE COMING TOMORROW!!!