Chapter 4

((A/N: hello person reading this, before I start this exciting little chapter off, I'd like to apologize in advance for any confusion. I'm absolutely terrible with time zones and stuff, so I am sorry if there's a error in my calculations :s I tried to edit everything because I originally gave it only a 3 or 4 hour difference, when the reality of New York and London is actually 5 hours. So I do apologize, but without further comments, enjoy! By the way thank you so much to everyone reading. <3))

*CALUM'S POV*

"Luke," I said in a low voice, he didn't turn to me. I turned to face Michael sitting next to me. He looked over and pulled his headphones out of his ears, waiting for me to speak. 

"Mikey, I need to go back," I said. 

He laughed, "No can do Cal, Luke's got a friend expecting us." I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Reaching behind me, towards Ashton, I grabbed his beanie and tossed it at Luke. 

"Hey what the fuck man?" He asked chucking it back. 

"Luke, I have to go back and get my phone. Macie and I were supposed to skype in," I looked at my watch, a half an hour had passed, "In an hour. She's gonna hate me." 

Luke rolled his eyes, "First of all, she's going to hate Alex not you. Second of all, we won't be here long, we're just stopping in and saying hey. He's got a friend who works in a recording studio around here and I figured we could use the studio time, she just wants to meet us first. Third, worst comes to worst, just tell her that you're Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer and she'll be your girlfriend just like that."

I felt my cheeks warm, though I wasn't sure if it was from anger or embarrassment. I huffed and crossed my arms and leaned back into my seat. I probably looked like a giant baby, but I was genuinely upset that despite the time they spent nagging me about telling Macie, they would sabotoge my night like this. 

At 11:00 we pulled up to a white building. A red door stood out in the exact middle, a golden 75 above a black doornob. 

"In and out," I reminded Luke as we hopped out of the car. He shrugged, nodded and walked up to the door. Luke knocked and a kid, maybe a year or so older than Ashton, answered the door. 

"Luke! Hey man! How're you?" He said wrapping Luke in a hug.

"Erm. hi," he said to the rest of us stepping back from Luke. "I'm Seth," his voice was thick with the London accent. 

I nodded, "I'm Calum."

"I'm Ashton."

"Michael."

He acknowledged us all with a nod, "My dad is upstairs with Noora, she works in the studio just up the road and she just wants a quick word to discuss times and whatnot," he shook his head, brown waves bouncing into his eyes. He pushed them away and led us upstairs. 

I checked my watch again, 11:30, Luke better be right about this stop and go thing.

- - - - - - - - - - -

*MACIE'S POV*

With only a half an hour to go, I brushed my hair one more time through and went to look at my shirts. I decided to go super cheesy and throw on my 5sos derping shirt. Suddenly there was a knocking on my door. I ran across the hardwood floors, slipping on my sweatpants which covered my feet and stumbled into the door. I regained my balance and opened it to see Steven standing there in jeans and a green polo.

"Hey Mace," he said flatly, "Auntie Sue just wanted me to tell you that we are going to go and meet Uncle G at the diner. We still can't see the movie," he added quickly. I nodded.