Not a chapter! I'm sorry <3

Okay so before I started Chapter 20, it was delayed because I've spent the last two days SEARCHING for Ashton fanfics that don't have the usual bad boy theme to them and they're so hard to find so I've come to the conclusion that since I'm a hopelessly obsessed Ashton girl, that my next fic will be one of him.

AND

HE WILL NOT HAVE A GANG AFTER HIM NOR WILL HE BE A BAD BOY OR LIKE OUT TO HURT ANYONE OR HAVE A CREEPY MYSTERIOUS PAST BC I AM SO SICK OF THOSE TYPES.

So yes, when this one is over, and I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA when that will be, do expect me to come out with a cute Ash fic. :)

Anyway, I'd also like to thank you all for 4,000 reads. It means so so much to me that you all enjoy my story and all the love I've receieved on both of my twitters (@AshtonHoran5SOS and @Imagine5sauce_ as well as my imagine account Ask.fm) is something I never imagined would happen and I can't thank you all enough. I'm still amazed that this has over 1,000 reads. So thank you so so so so so so so so so so so much. If any of you have twitter, comment it below and I'll follow you and if you follow back, bc youre all fab for reading and I owe it to you guys.

So yeah. Just comment your twitters and I'll do that for ya

Thanks again

-em