Chapter 39

((PLEASE NOTE THE TWITTER NAMES IN THIS ARE REAL HOWEVER THEY'RE ALL REALLY NICE PEOPLE AND WOULD NEVER TWEET THIS STUFF OKAY OKAY))

*CALUM'S POV*

We stumbled into the house and just managed to close the door. The boys hadn't been subtle about our sudden need to leave the beach, but none the less, we had the house to ourselves and that was all that mattered. The minute my hand left the doornob, Macie had her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me against her as she backed into the wall. I moved my hands down to her hips and pushed her against it. As her voice echoed into my mouth, her legs hooked around my waist and my hands moved down to support her weight. 

"Do you want me to try to carry you up the stairs," I mumbled against her mouth. She took the hint and unwrapped her legs from my waist, jumping down. Her lips left mine and she pushed off the wall and pulled on my hand. 

"Come on then," she winked, starting up the stairs.

I watched her, eyes following as her hips swayed as we climbed the stairs. About halfway up, I pulled back on her hand and looped my other arm around her waist. She let out a surprised yelp as I brought her close to me, kissing her greedily.

"Come on you," she whispered, giggling at me hastiness. She continued to pull me up the stairs and we traveled down the hall gradually leaving clothes in our wake. I opened the door to our bedroom and we fell through the doorway, moving sideways until we bumped into the bed. I fell forward, onto her catching myself before I could crush her. We were both shirtless by this point, pressing our bodies against one another. 

"Mm, I love you," I murmured, pushing her hair out of her eyes as she pulled my swim trunks off.

"I love you more," she replied as I pulled her shorts and bikini off.

Our breathing matched and our lips found each other, as we moved to a slow pattern, savoiring every minute of it. Her nails raced up my back and dug into my shoulders as my lips sucked at her neck. 

"Calum," she whispered, once more, before clamping her eyes shut. Her body shivered beneath me and mine soon followed. She looked up at me and bit her lip as she looked up at me, her fingers tracing my bare body. 

"Macie, Macie, Macie," I chuckled, plopping down beside her. She smiled at me, and draped her arm over my stomach. 

"Mm?"

"I really do love you."

"And I really do love you too, now can we sleep, you've exhausted me yet again."

I smiled, and kissed her forehead, "Sleep well baby, I'll be here when you wake up."

- - - - - - - -

*MACIE'S POV*

I woke up a few hours later, still draped on Calum the rest of our bodies, tucked in sheets. I untangled myself from him and reached my foot out to hook his shirt around my toe. I brought it back to me and slipped it on. I padded across the room as quiet as possible to my shorts and slipped my phone out of the back pocket. Carefully, as not to wake Calum, I slowly opened my suitcase, grabbed a pair of his boxers and crept into the bathroom. 

With one last look to make sure Calum was still sound asleep, I closed the bathroom door and let my body sink against it. Once I was sitting on the cool tile floor, I pulled out my phone and opened twitter. How I had managed to go so long without checking it was beyond me, but I figured Calum had something to do with it concerning the twitter hate. 

When I opened my notifications, I wasn't surprised by the little "20+" near the bell. I sighed and clicked on it ready to see what the rumor mill had produced. It was taking a really long time to find anything even related to this supposed hate I was getting so I just went to the search bar and looked for indirects. What I found there, was definitely what Calum had been talking about.