Chapter 31

*CALUM'S POV*

"What do you mean you can't find him?" I shouted at the police officer as I slammed my fists against the table.

The cop looked at me sympathetically, "We're doing all we can and we are working fast, but he's left absolutely nothing to trail him with." My head fell and I dropped to my knees, this was the most pain I had ever been in. 

- - - - - - - 

*MACIE'S POV*

The first thing I felt after forcing my eyes shut were unfamiliar hands resting over my bra. The left one gave a small squeeze and I shook my shoulders, trying to get him to release me. Of course, that did nothing but make him grip harder. Next, I felt slobbery lips up my neck, across my jaw, and along my cheek. I held back a gag as they connected with my dry lips. My face scrunched as his tongue forced it's way inside my mouth.

"This would be better if you just let it happen baby," he mumbled, pulling away for a second.

I shook my head, "Fuck no."

The back of his hand connected with the side of my face and lip and I immediately tasted the strong taste of blood. 

He growled, "Fine, if you like it rough, I'll give it to you rough."

- - - - - - -

*CALUM'S POV*

A few minutes later, I was sitting on the living room couch, practically pulling my hair out. Sue was sitting next to me, her soft hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me. George had taken Steven out to his parents house in the mountains, to get him away from the detectives and chaos of the house. Plus the kid couldn't possibly understand what was happening, he had looked completely stunned when the first cop showed up. I was grateful he could escape it. 

"Wait," I suddenly said, my breath catching in my breath. My heart began to race and my palms immediately started sweating.

"Calum?" Sue questioned catiously. 

"My phone, I have that tracker app," I stuttered, "The 'Find my iPone' one. They can track it right?"

Her eyes opened, and she nodded, "Go, go tell them, go."

I hurried into the kitchen, to find the first cop I could.

- - - - - - - - - - 

*MACIE'S POV*

His lips crashed against mine again and this time both his hands gave a squeeze at my breasts. I cringed and pulled against my arm restraints again, further destroying my wrists. I cried for everything happening, all the pain and the weak feeling I was overcome with. I slowly opened one eye, figuring maybe I could think up a way to get out of here. When I did, I immediately regretted it. Anthony's greasy hair brushed my eyes. His right hand had moved away from my bra and down to his pants. No, I couldn't bear seeing that, my eyes snapped away almost immediately. My eyes scanned the room around me. As I looked for a reasonable escape, I violently tried to blink the tears away. 

My mouth then vibrated due to a moan from Anthony making my stomach lurch. 

"Don't you dare," he whispered, grabbing my wrist, "Jesus," he added, gasping as his body pressed between my legs. 

"Please don't," I gave one final plea.

His fingers traced my eyes, wiping away the tears. 

"You want it so badly, you're crying," he cooed.

His hand cupped my neck.

"You're shaking with anticipation."

His other hand moved down to my hip gripping it tight.