Chapter 7

*MACIE'S POV*

Anthony and I talked all the way to the overlook. At first we started talking about the concert we both saw and how amazing it was. He told me how when he crowdsurfed, Jack Barakat, had given him a high five, which made me extremely jealous of him. I then went on to tell him that that night during, Mayday Parade's set, I joined my first mosh pit. 

"Aha there you go!" He said high fiving me across the front seat. 

I smiled, feeling proud of myself. I went on and on about the feeling of moshing and being in the pit. I told him circle pits were my favorite and he added that his was the wall of death, to which I cringed.

"I've never been in one of those, nor do I ever want to." 

He laughed, "They're much better than everyone makes them out to be."

"I'll pass thanks," I replied.

We finally reached the top of the mountain and parked the cars, rolling down the windows. It was early November, but in New York, that could mean a lot. This year, it was surprisngly warm for the time of day so it was nice to have a breeze. All Time Low's new extended album blasted through the speakers and I leaned back against my headrest taking in the moment. I turned my head to the side and slowly opened my eyes. 

Anthony stared at me from across the car. 

I blushed, "What?"

He smiled, "Nothing, I just like the way just kinda live life."

I shook my head, "That's so cheesy," I said honestly. 

"So? I can be cheesy if I want to," he teased back.

I made a face and turned away.

"It's getting cold," he said, "I'm gonna put the windows up and turn the heat on."

"Mkay, whatever works," I replied.

Ten minutes of comfortable silence later, I felt him scoot closer and watched him out of the corner of my eye. He continued to gaze at my face, his eyes moving all over as I listened to the song that was on now, Ghosts by Mayday Parade. 

"No what-" I asked turning my head, but he was closer now. He grabbed my chin and connected our lips. At first I was freaked, not that I hadn't kissed a guy before, but in the past at least I had known it was going to happen. First I didn't kiss back, but the way his hands felt on my face, and his scent filling my nose calmed me. Our lips moved together as I turned my body further to face him. As his tongue slipped into my mouth, he began to sit up in his seat and push towards me, cause me to wrap my arms around his neck. He broke away from the kiss only to trail his lips down my neck, causing me to grasp at his hair. As he came back up to find my lips, his fingers found the bottom of my shirt. My eyes shot open and I backed away. 

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked, his lips puffy.

"Nothing, I'd just rather not do that, if you know what I'm saying. I didn't think-"

"What? You thought I'd take you up here just to listen to music?" He laughed and I just stared at him, completely speechless. "C'mon, just let me," he said leaning in again, "You won't feel a thing, I'll make it worth it."

I shifted away from him, "No. Stop. Leave me alone."

He let out a heavy breath and stared at me, "You fucking tease," he stretched again towards me, pulling at my shirt. 

"Stop! No! What the fuck? Let go of me!" I clawed at his hands, trying to wiggle free of his grip, "Seriously Anthony stop! Don't touch me!"

His hands didn't loosen their grip on my shirt and he pressed his lips to mine again, this time to no reaction from me. He tried to force my mouth open with his tongue, but I turned my head and he slobbered all over my cheek.