Epilogue

(okay so, this took me about 4 months to decide on. I wanted to write an epilogue but I LOVED how I ended it and I couldn't imagine adding more on to a story completed like that. Especially with the way I am continuing Macie and Calum's relationship in my Luke fanfic- which unfortunately for now is on HOLD due to my college priorities and winter break... So to satisfy everyone, I decided to write a chapter for the bit of information I missed. At first I purposely skipped this, as not everything is meant to be explained and I'm quite a fan of leaving things open to the imagination, however I started writing and fell in love with the way I tackled it.

Since finishing this story, so many people from so many countries have read it and it honestly blew my mind that it even hit 500,000 reads. My favorite thing in the world is going on twitter and searching the name of this fanfic and seeing all the love for it and you guys recommending it to people, thank you so much. Thus, I feel as though, in a way, this is me giving back to you. Thanking you for all the happiness you've given me because of reading. Honestly, I am so much happier in college now. This helped me realize my true passion and for that I am so thankful. You guys made me realize that I may not be so sucky as I thought and I actually have a way with words. So without further hold up....

This takes place before Calum gets on the plane and Anthony and Jason steal his phone yay. I'm not going to tell you what it's about but its about something that many of you commented on and I felt was a good enough topic. And so, I give you the "not-so-epilogue-because it takes place in the middle of the story" Epilogue to If I Really Knew You.)

"Calum?" Macie asked, her head tilting to the side. Calum looked up from his phone and looked at her. It was 3 am and they had been sitting in her room for the past hour, Macie using Calum's legs as a footrest, simply enjoying one another's company. Christmas was right around the corner and with everything happening with Anthony, they just wanted down time before Calum had to go back to Australia. 

"Yeah, babe?" Her heart fluttered and she wondered if she would ever get used to the feeling. 

Suddenly her hands began to get sweaty and her heart raced a bit. She knew with him leaving in a mere couple of hours, she needed to get what was on her chest off of it. "I was just wondering, um," she twiddled her thumbs and looked up at him, "What exactly, um," she motioned between her body and his, hoping he'd understand what she was asking.

Macie had spent the last week trying to figure out what exactly her relationship with Calum was. Were they dating? Were they still testing waters? She wanted to believe it was official, but couldn't quite place it without a label. Not that she believed she was in dire need of a label in order to be happy, she just had no idea what to call him when they were out. 

"Well. You like me right?" Calum asked.

Macie nodded.

"And I like you?"

Macie smiled, "I would hope so." Calum stuck his tongue out and moved closer to her. He rested his hand on her cheek and leaned in, brushing her lips slowly with his.

"We kiss quite often, would you say?" He continued, his lips moving from her lips to her jaw and down her neck.

She managed to breathe out a barely audible, "Yes."

"I know about everything that makes you tick, I've met your family, your brother loves me," he listed, "You're beautiful," he kissed her cheek. "You're hilarious," he kissed her other cheek. "You're completely irresistable," he kissed her nose. "And I know I would do anything for you," his lips were on hers again. "I think it's safe to say this is officially official." He hoped that this included the whole boyfriend/girlfriend introductions and mentioning each other as such, but he didn't want to sound dumb by asking, so just hoped that she would be the first one to use the new titles.