I need Sleep

I lay in my bed, not able to sleep. I just got home from the hospital and had myself a small dinner on my own. Just a bowl of soup. I didn't have much of an appetite and felt like I needed rest. But whenever I lay down, I couldn't fall asleep. All that was on my mind was Zack.

I heard a noise from my living room and I froze where I was. Flashbacks of the car came back and I began hyperventilating. What if the gravedigger was back. Was if I was going to be buried alive again. I reached for my phone and frantically chose Zacks number and I called him.

Z- h hello?
(Y/N)- Zack?
Z- what's wrong what happened?
(Y/N)- I can't sleep. I don't feel safe alone. I keep-
He cut me off

Z- I'm on my way

He hung up the phone and I put my phone down. Wait. Zack can't drive.

Zacks P.O.V. (Bet ya didn't see that coming)

I was laying in bed, not able to sleep. This was normal for me, seeing as I had insomnia. Most nights when I couldn't sleep I thought of (Y/N). I suddenly heard the phone ring and quickly picked it up, knowing that I told (Y/N) to call if something was wrong.
-after call-
I hung up quickly and raced to put my shoes on. Once I had them on I ran to Hodgins room. "Hodgins we need to go now I need to go to (Y/N)" I said. "Woa buddy calm your boner you will see her tomorrow" "no she called me she is having an anxiety attack and so far from my observations I'm the only one who can help calm her so please" I said frantically.

"Ok fine let's go" he said. We ran to his car and we started on our way.

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

I heard a car screech on the street a few minutes later and quickly went to my window. I saw Zack run out of a car and ran into my building. He ran to my apartment and banged on my door. I opened the door and he stood there, in his pajamas. He looked at me and a tear slid down my face. He pulled me into a hug and started to stroke my hair like before. "I'm here it's ok" he whispered. "How did you get here?" I said. I looked at him confused but I realized what had happened when I saw Hodgins walk up to my apartment in his pajamas. "I drove him." He said. Zack turned to me. "Do you want me to stay here with you for a little while?" He said. "Sure" I nodded.

Hodgins left and I walked into my kitchen. "So what do you want to talk about?" He said. "I was think of just talking about life." I said. I pulled out 2 mugs and poured some tea for us. "Ok. Well-" I cut him off. "I don't mean your life story Zack. The future. What do you see in your future" I said, sipping my tea. "I see you" he said.

"I would like to categorize us in a way that I normally would not" he continued. "And what is that?" I said nervously. He walked over to me and took me from my seat. I set down my tea and stood in front of him. Being as he was 5'11 and I was meerly 5'5, I had to slightly tilt my head upwards (guys that's actually true he's 5'11) "(F/N) (L/N) will you be my girlfriend" he said. I stood there in shock. He then put his hand on the side of my head and pulled it towards him, bringing me to a kiss. He pulled away.

"So?" He said. "Yes. Definitely yes" I said with a giggle. Oh how long I had waited to hear those words from his mouth. "I want to be with you in a romantic way, where we hold hands, kiss, and say nice things to each other." He said. I nodded. "I concur"

He giggled and enveloped me in a hug, twirling me around for a few seconds of pure innocence and bliss. He put me down and smiled at me. I couldn't get enough of that smile. "I think we should try and get some sleep" I said. I grabbed him by the hand and started to lead him to my room but he didn't move. "You want me to sleep in there? With you?" He sounded nervous. "Why not? We won't be doing anything. I really need my sleep and I need you to be with me" I said. I really hoped he would understand my urgency and anxiety. He looked into my eyes and saw the panic. He nodded his head and walked with me towards my room.

I slipped under my (f/c) covers and curled up into a ball. Zack slipped in to, laying on his back. I turned over so I was facing him, and moved over so my head rested against his chest and my arm across his torso. He took his right arm and put it over my shoulder. I felt safe.