Stress Relief

I sat in my office still a bit shooken up. Zack sat in my office with me, next to me. We both looked through case files, looking for anything else interesting. "I think we need something to calm our nerves" Angela said walking into my office.

"My nerves are calm what are you talking about" I said agitated. "Honey obviously you are still shook up" I set my papers down and looked at her. "Ang."

"No" she said. "We need to hang out tonight. All of us." I looked at Zack. "It sounds like a good idea" he said. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Angela. "Sure." I gave in. She smiled and ran off. "I think it's a good idea for you to get some stress relief (Y/N) you worry me sometimes" I looked at him.

"Thank you Zack" I smiled. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it softly. He had been extra protective of me since I was attacked.

----at dinner----
"I just think that if he was attacked from behind it must have had to be someone around 6'5". He must have had an advantage" Zack said as we made our way up the stairs to my apartment. "I concur. Do you think that it was out of jealousy or greed" I said, turning my key. "The victim was murdered by a boy who looked up to him as a father. The victim got too far into the money and the boy snapped" I nodded and opened my door. "So Angela said that Booth, Brennan, Her, Hodgins, and Lance are coming over here for dinner." I set my keys down on my side table and walked towards my kitchen.

"What should you make?" He said. He sat at the bar and I looked around. "I'm not sure." I tapped my finger on my chin and started walking around. I found my way over to my CD player. I touched it softly and heard a noise behind me. I turned around and Zack was standing up, walking towards me. He learned towards the CD player and pressed play, knowing which song would come on. "May I have this dance?" I giggle and placed my hand in his. "Why sure"

He spun me and we began to waltz to the song 'Hey Jude'. "Hey (Y/N)" he said. I looked into his eyes. "Yes?" He looked off to the side, looking uncertain. "So I've been reading up on relationships and I feel that ours is special and different than others. Is that a good thing?" "Yes it is Zack" he smiled. "Good. I also read that couples have a 'song'" I nodded.

"I think this is ours" he looked into my eyes and I smiled. "I think it is" he pulled me close and kissed me passionately.

I kissed him back and pulled away. He smiled at me and I analyzed his face. His beautiful brown eyes and wide smile that never seemed to end. His hair. The way it drooped a bit over his forehead. Oh I had never seen someone more beautiful.

We kept waltzing. I lay my head against his chest, and he rested his chin on top of my head, wrapping his arm around my waist. This is our song. Ours alone.

"Oh my god that is too adorable" I heard someone say from the doorway. I picked my head up to see Hodgins, Angela, Booth, Brennan, and Lance. I felt the blood rush to my head and I quickly walked to the kitchen. "I didn't make anything" I said walking around my kitchen. "Why not just order some pizza?" I poked my head out of the doorway hoping to hear the answer I was hoping for. "Sounds great to me!" Booth said. They all walked into the living room where Zack was currently sitting. "I had some ideas for some party games" Angela said. "But Angela this isn't a party" I heard Dr. Brennan say. "Well I think it's a good idea" i said leaving the kitchen to join them. Booth Brennan and Angela all sat on my couch, Zack sat in my love seat ,Hodgins sat in the recliner and Lance sat on the floor. "I need some stress relief remember?" I smiled and sat down next to Zack. "I'll order the pizza" Hodgins said. He grabbed his phone and left the room to call the pizza place. "I think we should play Truth or Dare" Angela said. "Oh god really?" Brennan pursed her lips. "Don't you think that's a bit childish Angela?" Zack said. He put his arm around my should and I felt him softly place his hand on my shoulder, rubbing the place where he had left a hickey the night before. I slightly winced in pain and looked at Zack, knowing that he knew what he was doing. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and giggled.

"I think we should do it" I said. "Why not?"

A/n so this is a super duper short chapter but it is fluffy so that's awesome. I didn't have time to really write a lot today cause of my audition. Totally bombed it. Forgot words, voice cracked, someone was annoying me all day causing my friends and I stress. Just had my nerves built up. Writing helps me relieve my stress. Hope you liked this chapter.

So this is what you guys have to do for me now. Comment some truth or dares for them to do. All the characters in this chapter are available for giving and receiving both truth or dares. Give me some ideas! I love it when you guys are involved. Love you!