The time is now

Im tired of this. It's been 9 months. I'm a week late for the baby and I'm extremely uncomfortable. Zach is worried, like always, and I've been telling him that everything will be ok, like always.

"(Y/n) sweetheart I think you might want to go ask a doctor what's going on..." Angie said. She had taken the day off work to come spend time with me because Zach couldn't.

"I already did. He said to wait it out for a few more days and if it's not here by the 22nd go to the hospital. It's only the 19th. The baby will come by then."

"Ok well I'll be here all day just in case something happens." She said, standing and walking over to the kitchen counter. Angela sat down her coffee cup and turned to me. "So when do you think he's gunna propose?"

"Wha- I mean- um- what do you mean?" I said staggeringly. "Zach and I talked about how we wouldn't get married just because of the baby and we would only get married when it felt right." I said. That was a lie. We hadn't talked about it at all and I was paranoid about it.

"Oh ok. That makes sense. Sounds good" she smiled and walked off to the bathroom. I sighed once she was out of sight and nervously looked around. Zach had moved in a few days after finding out I was pregnant and now the small apartment was now filled with nerd movies and lots and lots of books.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my lower abdomen. I ignored it but suddenly felt it again a few minutes later.

"ANGIE!!" I called to and she ran out to the living room.

"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!" She yelled and picked up her purse. "Get in the car chickie it's time to have a baby!" She grabbed my hand and hoisted me up so I could walk to the car.

Before long I was screaming in pain while in the car.

"ZACH GET HERE NOW" she yelled into the phone.

"Angie he doesn't have to hurry it'll be a whi- AHHHHHH" I screamed.

Angela turned back to the phone. "NOW"

A few hours later.

I woke up to hear a faint crying and someone holding my hand. I opened my eyes to see Angela holding my hand and Zach cradling something. "Zach?" I said. He immediately whipped his head towards me and smiled. "You're awake!" He said. He walked to me slowly and placed our baby in my arms.

It's a girl.

I smiled widely and looked at her face. She was sleeping. And may I add ADORABLE.

I looked up at Zach and smiled. "We're parents" I said softly. He smiled even wider, a tear running down his face, and repeated my words.

"We're parents"

A/N- SURPRISE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA did you think I was gunna wait till the end of the month? Nah. Enjoy the chapter my lovelies. Also I'm going to hold a contest in the next chapter on what the name should be.....