1st tri

"Zack." I said. I was laying in bed and was craving some macaroni and cheese. Just so happens, Zack makes a killer Mac n cheese. The sad part is, it was 1 am and Zack was in no mood for cooking.

I heard a groan from the other side of the bed and I shrugged him. "Zack baby" I said. "Please" He had made me Mac n cheese 10 times so far in the pregnancy and I could tell he wasn't excited.

He sat up and looked at me. "You're lucky I love you" he said. I smiled as he walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen.

I don't know what's been up with these cravings. Zack seems to think it's funny but I just find it annoying, being the fact every time we are examining a body at the Jeffersonian I suddenly crave Mac n cheese. Everyone thinks it's funny when Zack walks in with a bowl of craft mac n cheese for me to eat while examining a broken femur.

Zack interrupted my thoughts by walking into the room and turning on the lights. "Here you go" he said. Ever since I told him I was pregnant he's been very considerate and caring for all of my needs, and has done every bit of research on pregnancy. I mean, this boy has looked up every safety precaution and every danger there is.

He climbed back into bed and got under the covers. I began to eat my food and a few minutes later I found myself thirsty. I felt bad that I had to wake him up again but you know what? Momma deserves the best. I slowly tapped him shoulder. "Babeeeee" I said quietly.

"I'm on it" He said, already knowing what I was hinting at. He knows me pretty well I have to say.

A/n
HELLO
it's been so long my loves
I feel so bad, I've been super extremely busy and I haven't had ANY time to write, I finally found the time to upload, I'm so sorry it's short, the next one will be long I promise

I've probably lost you all due to waiting and annoyance at my absence. I promise I'm back.