Home

We walked into the Jeffersonian extremely tired. We got back from NYC last night at 1am and I couldn't sleep till 4. I got up at 6 and Zack drove me to work with him so I could sleep in the back.

"Guys I understand you are all extremely tired but come on." Cam said. I grunted and looked around.

"Good to be back" Zack mumbled, His eyes droopy. I could tell he couldn't fall asleep either.

---later---

"It appears the victim was deaf." Angela said. "Genetic from her father"

"We should talk to the parents" I said. "I know sign"

"You can't leave" dr. Brennan said. "I need you here identifying these bodies. We have a serial killer on the loose and the quicker we get the bodies identified the better" she said.

"No one else will be able to sign to th-" I was cut off by Zack walking in.

"I can sign to the father." He said. We looked at him in shock. Last we knew, he couldn't do that. "After I met (y/n)s mother I thought it would be in my best interest to learn sign. It took a while and I spent most of my nights in NYC and here practicing"

---a/n---
I'm so so so sorry that this is so short I've been extremely busy.

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my best friend Cheesyness

He has been there for me since the very beginning and is one of the best friends I've ever had. I love him like my brother.