Christmas Concert

After that case Zack and I went back to NYC a few times to spend time with my family, and my mom was delighted that he had learned just for her. It was now almost Christmas. Now was the time to the Christmas concert Ang and Zack talked me into.

Zack and I walked into the small coffee house that the Jeffersonian had rented out, his arm linked with mine. I was nervous for the song that Angela had insisted on me learning and performing. Zack had told her that I could sing.

Wearing below

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=20294466&.svc=copypaste&id=216744750"(Y/N)!" Angela said as she walked towards me. Everyone else was already there. "You are up first!" She dragged Zack away, and he looked back at me, giggling at the sight. "Take off your jacket and get up there!" She said helping helped out of his jacket and pushed him onto the stage.

He slowly made my way up to the mic, putting his hand around it. "Um" He said into the mic. "Um I'm dr. Zack Addy. I work in forensic anthropology. I'm going to be starting off the night with our first performance. I'll be singing So Tired by The Beatles" he looked into the audience and saw all of us sitting at the same table. Booth, Brennan, Angela, Lance, and I all sat in the table closest to the stage with one empty seat next to me which was his. He looked at us nervously, but I smiled brightly at him. I knew he was nervous. I could tell his confidence was rising when he saw me.

He nodded to the pianist and they began to play. He closed his eyes, took a deep breathe, and began to sing. The room went dark.

(If you want to hear Eric Millegan sing this song go to my chapter Eric Millegan and watch the first song he sings.)

I'm so tired
I haven't slept a wink
I'm soooo tired
My mind is on the blank
I wonder should I get up
And fix myself a drink

A light slowly appeared on him.
He put his hand up to the light and waved it downwards. Making them turn the light off.

No no noooo

We all laughed.

Im so tired
I don't know what to do
I'm sooooo tired
My mind is set on you
I wonder should I call you
But I know what you would doooo

The lights came up on him suddenly and we could tell that he was immersed in the song. All nervousness was thrown out the window. He looked at me and smiled.

You'd say
I'm putting you on
But it's a no joke
It's doing me harm

You know I can't sleep
I can't stop my brain
You know it's three weeks
I'm going insane

You know if give you everything I've got
For a little piece of mind

He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe