New York City

I woke up slowly, feeling the warm blankets surround me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking over at my alarm clock, which had been set to 5:30. It was currently 5:15, earlier than expected. I stood up and slipped on my slippers, slowly but surely making my way to the kitchen. I went over to the coffee maker and poured myself a cup. I turned around to see my suitcases next to my front door and I suddenly remembered that I had a flight to catch at 8:30. I rushed to the bathroom to make myself presentable.

-7:00-
I stepped out of my bedroom.
(Wearing below)

My makeup was done, hair in a messy bun underneath the had that I was wearing

My makeup was done, hair in a messy bun underneath the had that I was wearing. In my suitcases I had packed multiple articles of clothing to keep me warm, including many hats. I looked at my phone and saw that it was about time for Zack to pick me up. I went over, got my purse, and walked towards my front door grabbing my suitcases on my way. I looked around the apartment making sure I didn't forget anything. All set. I heard my buzzer ring, and I pressed the button. "Zack?" I said. "Yup" I heard from the other end. I pressed the open button and I started to gather my things. I heard a knock on my door and opened it.

There stood Zack. (Wearing below)

"Hey!" He said out of breath

"Hey!" He said out of breath. His messenger bag was slung around his shoulder and his jacket was zipped down a bit exposing his plaid  shirt. "You look great" we said at the same time. He picked up his head looking in my eyes, and smiled. I smiled back and began picking up my things. He picked up one of my suitcases and we began walking out of my apartment. I made sure my keys were in my pocket and made sure I had all of my things. I locked my door and we began our way downstairs to his car.

"So I'm going to drive us back to my apartment so we can catch the taxi with Hodgins" Zack said inserting the key into his car. I nodded in agreement and buckled my seatbelt.

---at the airport---
"What do you mean?!" Brennan yelled at booth as we walked in the airport. "We don't have a plane to board?!" Angela said. "I never said we didn't have a plane to board Angela" booth pressed his fingers against his temple. "Then what exactly are you saying" I said in an agitated tone. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and turned to see Zack. "Just follow me" booth said. We groaned and followed.