Epilogue

❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁

Who knew two people could become such an beautiful thing.

Grace Marie Baker became Grace Marie Richards in six months.

Isaac and Grace moved out to mid-southern Illinois to fulfill their careers. Isaac made his way through law school, starting up his own law firm under his mother's name. Grace used her visual arts degree to become a magazine spread photographer and travelled to and from Chicago for work. Once Isaac was nearing his graduation of school, Grace became pregnant.

The two of them eventually had three kids. Two boys, and one girl. Aiden, Ray, and Maria.

As for Mr. Baker, he wasn't there to walk Grace down the aisle. That was her uncle. She never spoke with her father again, but she heard he never got remarried.

Jane decided to go to art school and was very successful while being there. She often sold her works at shows and festivals and made a good living off of that. She was the maid of honor, and never settled down with a guy. She acted as the Richards kids' aunt and came to visit as often as she could.

Luke kept in contact with Isaac as well and flew in from California to visit a few times a year. He ended up with a wife named Hannah and one girl.

Braeden often called, but did not visit often. She became a manager of a business somewhere in Illinois and Grace and Isaac would visit her every three years or so.

Life treated Grace and Isaac well. They never fell out of love, and nothing could change how much they cared for each other. He brought her flowers from the supermarket on Sundays, and Friday was the day Grace cooked Isaac's favorite meals because that was his most stressful days at the firm. They both adored their children, the boys looking just like their mother, but Maria was a total daddy's girl. They became great parents, a picture perfect family.

The love story of Grace Baker and Isaac Richards was one that would never be forgotten by anyone who witnessed it.

They touched the lives of everyone around them and of each other. And each other's hearts, for their names would forever be written there, and nothing could erase them, just like tattoos.

They had tattooed hearts forever.

All was well.

❁ ❁ ❁

Please read thank you note in next part.