foreword

ABOUT :
Cell Phone Novel (CPN)

A cell phone novel (CPN), or mobile phone novel (Japanese: 携帯小説, Romaji: keitai shousetsu), is a literary work originally written on a cellular phone via text messaging. This type of literature originated in Japan, where it has become a popular literary genre. Chapters usually consist of about 70-100 words (or less than 200) each due to character limitations on cell phones.

source : wikipedia.org/wiki/cell_phone_novel

For more information, check out CellPhoneNovel ! It's an amazing movement that aims to promote and spread the CPN literary form to all readers and writers alike!

NOTES :
before you continue...

Hello there! Welcome to my 2017 project (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

First of all, I'd like to thank Niji, a.k.a. quozume for introducing me first to the CPN writing-style. I'd also like to mention a few more authors of other awesome CPNs that made me love the literary form even more, such as takatsu , Maoiel , mushiworks , ArisatoHoharu , tollforpianos , HirondelleMeirie , and many, many others! (Check out their works, they're all amazing!)

re: Happiness (re:幸せ), is a story that has been on my mind for some time already. As a result, I've accumulated a lot of unpublished chapters which I plan to upload every day (hopefully www). Originally, it was a way for me to have an experiment with surrealism, since writing in CPN style was a refreshing new take to the usual style I write in, and genre too! Since the tone of the story is much much different to the way I usually write, I shall refrain myself from adding any author's notes at the end of a part, as I feel like it would kind of break the tone of the story. But that's unless it's something important, of course.

This is my first attempt at writing in CPN format, so I hope I'll be able to do this without making mistakes (∩'﹏'∩) Even if only a few would read this, that would make me extremely happy!

All in all, thank you so much for deciding to take a look at this story, and I hope you enjoy it as well!

DISCLAIMER :

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

CREDITS :

Cover Illustration © by yours truly www

Book Illustrations © by original artists

RELATED WORKS :

un:Happiness - prequel
status : on-hold

(their)Happiness - spin-off
status : on-hold