Chapter 36

AN: I started posting a new The 100 crossover on FanFiction .net

Please read it and tell me if you want me to continue writing it.

No knowledge of either The 100 or Bionic Women is needed to understand the story

and for the first time in a long time, I give you... Lexa!

In the throne room at the top of the tower of Polis, siege of power of the Kongeda, was standing Onya. She was awaiting the arrival of her Heda in the presence of the twelve Ambassadors, having just arrived in the capitol.

In their commander's absence Onya could see the Ambassadors whisper and glance at her. She knew they were wondering what the Skaikru were like, especially since they had been prophesied by the Spirits themselves, and since she and her men were the only ones to have had contact with them she had become the center of their attention. None of them asked her anything as they all knew that her report would first go to her former Seken.

The double doors of the throne room opened and Leksa entered her head held high and her steps purposeful. Onya stopped herself from smirking at her friends theatricality and bowed as the Ambassadors stood to attention and bent their heads down as their Heda passed by them. Leksa took her seat with a fluttering of her long brown mantle and watched the small assembly.

"We are here," she said with authority "to hear Onya kom Trikru report on her initial encounter with the Skaikru. Do not misunderstand this as it is not for me but for you, Ambassadors, that this report is being made. I believe you will be more incline to welcome Skaikru into the Coalition if you hear of them through an additional person. In this spirit I invite you to ask as many questions as you wish."

Lexa let a few moments pass by to allow her words to sink in before she turned to her trusted general.

"We are listening to you General."

"My first contact with Skaikru was with one of their skat named Fin, he was the one who had been wounded by one of our gona when he approached the Maunde too much."

Onya saw Lexa frown and thought that she still did not appreciate that one of her warriors had disobeyed her orders to not harm the Skaikru. In truth Lexa was reacting to Fin being named as the wounded. She remembered that he was the boy she had had to execute for the count of eighteen murders. The boy had been Klark's and she had mercifully taken his life in order to spare him the thousand cuts that he owed Trikru people. Lexa remembers her pain and sorrow at the skat's burning.

I hope it will never happen this time. Both for his victims and Klark's sake, thought leksa.

"The skat was brought to TonDC where the fisa took care of him. As soon as he woke I talked to him. The more I stayed in his presence the more I knew that Skaikru were childs. They marvel at the simplest things and fear almost everything."

As Onya talked the Azgeda Ambassador let out a snort of mockery which led to several others throwing glances at Heda, expecting her to defend her future thirteenth clan. But she did nothing.

"Under orders from Heda herself I told him why we had attacked him and of Maunde and that he would be returned to his people soon. When I told the skat about Maunde he called it 'Mount Weather' which is its Lost World's name and did not seem overly surprised that it was inhabited. I believe that Skaikru knows much about Maunon and might truly hold information on it. Information that may reveal itself crucial to its fall."

Lexa nodded at Onya's words, something that did not go unnoticed by the Ambassadors.

"The skat fell asleep in exhaustion and was put on a trailer for his return to the Skaikru's camp. We left at dawn from TonDC and arrived in late morning at their camp. Because of the skat's innocence and in-conscience of the dangers surrounding him I expected all of Skaikru to be as inept to survival as he was. I was wrong."