three.

+ note ; huge foreshadowing in this part, it's small but it has a lot of meaning. keep an eye out.

Not long after, the cheering settled down and everyone went back to doing their own things. Kaesi was still playing the video game, taking turns with Hoseok and Taehyung every now and then. Namjoon and Seokjin were cuddled up on one end of the couch, making the brunette cringe a bit from their affection in front of six other people. On the other end of the couch, Jimin was pressed against the arm of it, Yoongi fast asleep next to him.

How Jungkook ended up with seven other people in his house, making it much louder than usual, was a question he hadn't known the answer to. All he remembered is falling asleep in the early morning because he was trying to write about the romance between his two main characters. He hadn't a clue how his 'characters' came to life or if the people in his living room were even the characters from his romance novel. Either way, it was a lot to take it and it left him with a slight headache and a lot of confusion.

While everyone was preoccupied with the different things they were doing, the brunette made his way into the kitchen - which was right next to the living room. He opened the fridge to grab the gallon of orange juice, only to notice there was no orange juice to be seen. Jungkook sighed, already assuming the group of seven finished it. He closed the fridge and went to one of the cupboards to grab a glass to get himself some water.

"You know, I could've just made you some tea or something, right?" 

Jungkook looked up and noticed the silver haired boy was leaning against the counter, giving him a raised eyebrow. The brunette simply shrugged and went over to the sink to fill up his cup. He turned the faucet on, waiting for the water to reach its coldest setting.

"It's not hard to tell that you don't fully trust us, Jungkook-ah," Jimin pointed out as he remained in his place, leaning against the countertop. "I'm sure it's a lot to take in and it'll be bumpy for a short time, but we're actually here. We're here to help you finish your story."

Jungkook was partially paying attention to Jimin, his head hurting too much from all of the information given to him. He didn't know exactly what to believe, all he knew is that there were seven people in his house that he had never met before. It all seemed like a dream to the younger boy, like he was thinking of all of those things because of his lack of sleep, but he pinched himself and he hadn't even woke up, so he knew whoever those people were, they were real. Whether they were his characters or some intruders portraying as his characters, they were real and that was enough for Jungkook to process at the time.

"It's okay if you don't trust us, yet, but know that we are here to help," Jimin looked out at the living room, watching all of his friends. "Not only is it frustrating for you to write romance, but it's frustrating with those two when one already likes the other, but the other doesn't feel the same."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the silver haired boy as he filled his cup with the cold water, turning the faucet off afterwards. "What do you mean, Jimin?" He asked, bringing the glass to his lips to take a drink of the cold liquid.

Jimin turned his gaze to the younger boy, a sad grin etching its way onto his lips. "It's hard to tell that one of the two likes the other, but its hard for them when the other doesn't acknowledge them in that way," the silver haired boy stated simply. "That's why we're here to help, but..." The rest of Jimin's sentence was spoken so quietly the younger boy couldn't quite hear it.

"What was that last little bit? I couldn't hear you," the brunette asked before taking another sip of water. 

Jimin's eyes widened a fraction before going back to normal, the sad smile being replaced with a genuine one. "It's nothing, Jungkook-ah. Just focus on getting your romance story done, okay? We're all here to help with that." With that, the silver haired boy left, leaving the brunette confused and curious as to what the older boy said. It had to have been important if he said it, but he played it off as he said nothing.