questions answered!

i was gonna write a full plot for this too but my laptop vpn is gone and im still getting used to my tablet so it'll be a lil while until im back and writing full-time again. ill try working with it tomorrow to provide you all with an update, but idk quite yet.

thank you for asking questions, here's the moment you've all be waiting for!

- jungkook

did you ever actually finish the part about hoseok and kaesi's relationship developing into a romantic one??

oh yeah i mean, i finished the part before i woke up to find them all in my living room, but it is finished. i haven't yet looked at it though.

my mind has been elsewhere since they all appeared - if they are even my characters. ya know.

wAIT DID YOU EVEN T O U C H THE STORY SINCE THE CHARACTERS POPPED UP OR?????

no i haven't, i've been busy trying to get the two actually together. figured it's a lot easier than looking at what i wrote.

do you like taehyung?

i mean, yeah. he's one of my more favorite characters that i managed to create and his presence is kinda nice.

hII ILY DO YOU ROMANTICALLY LIKE ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT POPPED UP FROM YOUR BOOK? *cougHS DRAMATICALLY*

you seem to have a rough cough, are you alright?

but do i like any of the characters romantically? no, of course not. why would i have such feelings for things i created - besides, we don't even know if they're really my characters.

oh and ily2 ^

ALSO HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU FIRST MET THE CHARACTERS PERSONALLY?

we don't know if they're actually my characters, sugacidal. all i do know is that they have similar personalities to my characters, although seokjin and kaesi seem to be a little off.

can't really say, sorry.

do you have a favorite out of the group? also your thighs are life

thank you, i work hard to make them as muscular yet fine as they are.

and as for me having a favorite, well, i don't like to choose favorites. that being said, i do enjoy the company of taehyung. oh also jimin is nice to have around - and seokjin. i don't mind any of them so i don't really have a favorite.

are they helping you finish the story juanito?

enticingtae, my name is jungkook. please call me jungkook and nothing else.

and i believe so; at least, i think that's what's going on with the planning of hoseok and kaesi's date.

what do you think of taehyung? isn't he so snuggly?

i think taehyung is pretty cool; i like being around him. he's a very entertaining blonde, not to mention he's probably the person im closest with.

snuggly? i mean i guess. he looks like a blonde marshmallow sometimes, especially when he gets in these moods where he just wants to touch someone - not in a sexual way.

you said kaesi is somewhat based on you...

does that mean you're KINDA in a relationship with hobi?

i mean, no. not really. kaesi seemed to develope her own personality that is different from the one i gave her so no.

besides, hoseok isn't exactly my type.