JetSetters Up

> Diggy POV <
"Nice rehearsal" Perry told us as I walked to my water bottle. I uncapped my bottle and drowned half of the water. I started checking twitter since I haven't been on because of all the rehearsals I've been having. I saw that I was mentioned in a tweet from the new girl I was supposed to be going on tour with. I followed her back before favoriting and replying to her tweet.

@Diggy_Simmons: @(your Twitter name) Can't wait to meet you either sweetheart! Do your thang on tour

I continued checking twitter before making my way to Instagram. I looked for her profile on Instagram and followed her on there too. "The plane leaves at 7 so be there at 6:30" Perry told us. I grabbed my phone then walked outside and got in the car with Spin. He dropped me off at home.

When I got there,  nobody was home so I went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and turned on my laptop. I decided to learn more about YN, you know since we are going to be on the same tour. I listened to a few of her songs. Turns out she can sing and dance and she's cute ;).

Two hours passed by so I walked downstairs to join the family which finally arrived home. "You all packed?" my dad (Rev Run) asked. "Yeah" I answered looking in the refrigerator for a light snack. I walked to the living room joining Russy and Miley and sat on one of the couches watching TV with them. "That new artist you going on tour with is cute" Russy said. "Ahh too bad you can't get at her cause she my age" I told him.

I haven't Ustreamed in a while so I was thinking about doing one for the lovely Jets.

@Diggy_Simmons: Ustream in 30

"I'm bout to Ustream in a few, come and say hi if y'all want" I said and walked upstairs to my room.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Don't forget to buy your tickets for the tour with my boys Mindless Behavior, Jacob Latimore, my colorful sisters OMG Girlz, the new artist YN and I" I told them via Ustream. Multiple comments saying "I already have mine" or "Can't wait to see yall". I ended the Ustream and got in the shower. I got out the shower 15 minutes later and threw on a pair of basketball shorts then a t-shirt. Miley walked in with her pajamas on. "Night Diggy" Miley said before kissing my cheek. I kissed her cheek back and watched her as she closed my door behind her. I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning around 6:00 in order to be at the airport by 6:30. I changed into my usual plane outfit (outfit on the side). I put my phone charger, laptop and laptop charger in my blue bookbag and zipped it up. I put my phone in my pants pocket and rolled my suitcases downstairs. "Morning" I told Russy, Miley, my mom (Justine Simmons) and my dad. I sat down at the table and ate the food my mom made for me. "Thank you" I told her.

They all dropped me off at the airport and helped with my suitcases. I walked in and saw Perry and Spin sitting in chairs on their phones. "You on time for a change" Perry said. "I never been late" I told him. "You funny" Perry said laughing a little. They called our plane so I said my goodbyes to my family. We boarded our plane and took our seats. I tweeted

@Diggy_Simmons: Time to take off. Let's make this tour a good one

I took out my headphones and put them in. "Take you seats please the plane will take off shortly" the flight attendant lady said. Next thing you know, the plane was souring through the beautiful light blue sky.

Vote and Comment :)