Cupcake Batter Fight

> Your POV <

When I got back to my room, I went and crawled into my bed. Swimming does tire you out. "Night Taylor" I said pulling the covers over my body. "Night" she replied as she typed on her laptop.

I was awoken by repetitive knocking coming from the other side of the hotel door. I looked at my phone screen groaning when I saw it was 3 in the morning. I walked over to the door and opened it revealing a shirtless Diggy. "This better be important" I mumbled. "It is. I'm hungry" he said. "Daniel I know you didn't come to my room for that" I replied. "I want you to bake me some cupcakes" he told me. "No it's too early and we're not in the exclusive suite" I told him. "No but Issa is and he said he wanted some too" he replied. After a few minutes, I finally gave in. I grabbed my phone, slipped on some shoes and followed Diggy to Issa's room.

Diggy knocked on the hotel door and Issa opened it with a smile. "I love you" Issa said when he saw me. "Whatever" I replied pushing past him. I walked towards the kitchen area to see all the ingredients needed to make cupcakes lying on the marble counters. "So y'all just thought I would give in?" I asked. "We had a hinch" Diggy replied.

I poured the yellow cupcake mix into a bowl and added two eggs, vegetable oil along with milk instead of water. My grandma always said to add milk instead of water because milk makes whatever sweet your making moist. I turned on the blender and watched the batter turn yellow. After pouring the batter into the cupcake liners, I placed them in the oven and set the timer for 17 minutes.

As I stood against the counter, Diggy walked in along with Issa. Issa had Diggy's phone pointing at me like he was recording Diggy and I. Diggy walked over to me and dipped his finger into the batter. He wiped the cupcake batter onto my cheek. "DANIEL" I screamed. Issa and Diggy started laughing. "Yes?" Diggy asked nonchalantly.

I didn't answer but instead I did the same thing as Diggy. I stuck my index finger inside the batter and threw it at him. The cold slimy yellow batter oozed its way down Diggy's face to his nose. I burst out in laughter. Diggy took a handful of the batter and threw it in my face causing some to land in my hair.

"Who's laughing now?" Diggy asked smiling. Issa was still laughing as he recorded us. "Me" I replied. Before Diggy could answer me, I took the bowl of batter and dumped it onto his head. The cupcake batter was running all in his hair, dripping down his face and rolling down his shirtless body. "Truce" Diggy said. Issa stopped recording the video. "That was to die for funny" Issa managed to get out.

Issa let us get freshen up in his room. After my shower, I changed into my Nike sports bra and pink and grey Nike Pro spandex. Diggy borrowed a pair of Issa's basketball shorts.

Issa was watching TV so I went into the kitchen to see Diggy looking in the refrigerator. I leaned against the counter and posted the picture Issa took of us after our food on Instagram. I choose the caption: This is what happens when @DiggySimmons & @Issa want you to make cupcakes at 3 in the morning 😋

(Author Note: Picture on the side)

After I posted the picture, I ate one of the done cupcakes. I walked over to Diggy in the spot I was just in. His back was leaning against the counter. Diggy laid his phone on the counter then slipped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Thanks for the cupcakes, they're delicious" he said. "You owe me big time" I told him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest.

All the cupcakes were finished. "Bye" Issa said pulling away from our hug. Diggy walked me back to my hotel room. He pecked my lips twice. "Good night" he said as I opened the door. "Night" I replied. "You better not wake me up again" I told him.

I shut my hotel door and put my phone back on the charger. Then I crawled back into my bed and let sleep take over my overly tired body.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I know this wasn't my best chapter but I decided to give you and Diggy another cute moment.

Vote and Comment :)