I'm Sorry

< Diggy POV >
As we were all hugging and taking pictures, I pulled Bre to the back. I wouldn't be able to see her for a while, so I wanted to enjoy one of our oh so sweet secret kiss sessions. I pulled her in for a kiss; oh her sweet kisses. You know that feeling you get when you feel someone staring at you? Yeah I had that feeling in my stomach, so we slowly pulled away. I turned my head and my heart immediately fell into my stomach as soon as my eyes met YN's watery eyes. My body tensed up and heart began to race like never before. "YN it's not what it looks like" I tried to tell her, but she bolted back towards the main backstage room. I ran towards her but stopped when all eyes were on YN standing in the middle of the room crying. Everyone know that she wasn't just crying because the tour was over; she was balling her eyes out curling herself into a ball on the couch. Comforting her with a mother's love, her mom asked "YN honey what's wrong?".  "Ask my ex boyfriend" she replied with tears flowing out of her eyes. "Ex? Diggy what happened?" my mom asked. I couldn't respond to her. I just stood there in shock hoping that this was a dream and that I would wake up any minute now. My mouth became dry and my throat tightened. "Daniel you better answer me" my mom said. "Diggy has been cheating on YN for a while now with Jessica and Bre" Ray said. "How'd you know?" YN asked standing up. "I saw it matter of fact. We all saw it but I was the only one who saw Bre and Diggy" he replied.

Bre walked back in the room looking extremely confused. "This can't be happening right now" YN managed to get out in between her weeps. "Why's everyone so quiet?" Bre asked looking around. An enraged YN got off the couch charging right for her and to our disbelief her fist connected with Bre's face. Everyone was a little shocked to see YN fighting so we all stood there for a second. After a few seconds of everyone coming to realization of what was happening, I rushed over and pulled her off.  "Get off of me" she screamed. "Not until you hear me out" I pleaded. "I don't want to hear your sorry apology. You lied to me and said you loved me. I wouldn't be surprised if your side chicks have the same Diggy necklace you gave me. Matter of fact take all of your stuff" she said taking off the Diggy necklace and her tennis bracelet. She threw them on the floor. "Please hear me out" My cries didn't work at all, she grabbed all her suitcases and walked off leaving everyone there. 

<><><><>

When I got home, I went straight to my bedroom. I didn't want to tell my parents the full story and definitely didn't want them lecturing me. I really need a shower and to just work on some beats to calm my nerves Even after my shower and working on beats and lyrics for some new songs, I was still tense I couldn't get the events of today out my head. I sat my laptop to the side and unlocked my phone going straight to the photos. Seeing how happy we were in the pictures, a little tear shed from my eyes. 

To: Minnie 😻
YN I really am sorry for everything that I put you through.

To: Minnie 😻
I love you

I love her. I really do and it may seem like I don't but I do. She means the world to me and it bothers me a lot that I hurt her. I should've listened to my friends when they told me to stop before things get more heated. I can't stand to see YN cry especially knowing that I was the one to do it.

> Your POV <
He cheated. He cheated on me with Bre and Jessica. Out of all the people to cheat on me with it had to be them.

Going home was a struggle because all these sappy love songs kept playing on the radio. Why does it always do that when something tragic happens in your life?

My dad brung my suitcases upstairs to my room while I was in the shower. I was hoping that cleansing my body would help me heal a bit better but honestly it made me cry more. I turned off the shower and stepped out taking my lime green dry towel drying my body. I walked to my room and changed into a pair of leopard printed pajama pants with a white shirt.

Five minutes later, I was watching my favorite show Shake It Up on Disney Channel. Someone started knocking on my door interrupting my show. "Come in" I said pausing the TV. "I made your favorite cookies and made your favorite Starbucks drink" my mom said walking towards me. "Thank you so much"'I said grabbing everything. I took a sip of the warm white chocolate hot chocolate and smiled. My mom literally makes the same white chocolate hot chocolate as Starbucks does. I bit into one of the snicker doodle cookies and smiled. "Mommy thank you so much. I love you for this" I told her gesturing towards the hot coco and cookies. "Your welcome baby. I'll do anything to keep you happy" she said walking out the room and shutting the door behind her. I pressed play and took a sip of the white chocolate hot chocolate.

@(your twitter name): Mommies are the only people who know how to cheer you up after something bad happens 😌

After eating all my cookies and drinking all the hot coco, I decided it was time to go to sleep. I mine as well sleep off everything that happened today.

~ ~ ~ ~
Poor baby
Comment your favorite Starbucks drink

Vote and Comment :)