Listening Party

Author Note: I did not forget about you guys it's just sophmore year is kicking my butt & I don't have a studyhall this year. I go from school to cheer then home to do homework. THen on Saturday's I have cheerleading games. So I do apologize for the long wait 

< Diggy POV >

I had fun hanging out on 106 with everybody. Too bad we weren't performing in New York just yet. We still have a good 2 shows I think.

In honor of YN and I both releasing a song they threw a party. It was something like a listening party because a lot of people were there and new singles were playing. New undiscovered artists perform to try and get signed and already discovered artist just have their songs play.

I got out the shower at the hotel and changed into something to wear to the party. I brushed my little curls and added my gold chain before spraying cologne. I looked in the mirror and I looked fresh. I laid on my hotel bed waiting for Spin to finish getting dressed. I had checked Instagram and Twitter and this fool wasn't dressed yet. He finally got dressed so we walked to the elevator. This elevator didn't have any cheesy music that gets stuck in your head.

"So Bre finally laid low and just accepted that you don't like her in the like like way" Spin said as we stepped off the elevator. "She kind of had no choice but to we only did like what 2 or 3 shows we still have a long way" I told him.

In the lobby we saw Perry and them (not the tour people) waiting for us. We walked to the car and got in ready to turn it up. Mama Said was definitely something new not just for the fans but new for me. So far we got good reviews and a few bad ones but oh well that's not stopping me from having fun at this party.

I had arrived at the party location and instantly flashing lights started flashing as I stepped out the car. Fans were being blocked from me by security guards while I walked into the building. As soon as I was in the building, I could feel the beat. You could see colorful lights flashing, people dancing, basically people having a fun time. I searched for YN but settled on she wasn't there yet. I made my way towards the VIP but kept getting stopped by people congratulating me on my new single. The security guard let me in the VIP area and I made my way towards the people on tour. Jacob and OMG were the only ones there yet so far including me from the tour. Jacob was with someone, Nique and Bahja were dancing. I was talking to a new artist when Bre came up and starting talking to me.

> Your POV <

There was a listening party tonight after the show and I couldn't wait to get there and have fun. Being on tour is extremely hard and tiring. I know I would lose sleep but not a bunch of sleep. I need a break along with everyone else.

I had facetimed my mom to tell her all about being on 106 and just cause I missed her. "Mommy I miss you so much" I told her. "Awe baby I miss you too. What are you doing tonight?" She asked trying to distract me. "Going to a listening party. Taylor got my song to play" I answered. "Well I'll let you go and have fun" she said. "Okay bye mommy I love you" I replied. "Love you too my new celebrity" she told me before hanging up. I set my phone on the charger while I was getting dressed. I changed into my Legit! dress with a apir of black spandex under them paired off with a pair of white and black Jordans. (outfit on the side) for the party. Chase and Tyler walked into my room all dressed and ready to go.

We got to the party seeing tons of fans wanting to get it. I stepped out the black escalade instantly being bombarded by very bright flashy camera lights. As I was walking down the carpet into the building, I stopped to sign autographs and take selfies with some of the fans. I'm doing what I'm doing for them.

This was my second listening party I had been to. My first was when Taylor took me to one so I could try and get signed to a record label. I was so convinced that I wasn't going to get signed but I did, it had to be the best day of my life.

I followed behind Taylor into the big building filled with tons of people dancing and laughing. I finally made it to the VIP area. "Name?" A big bulky man dressed in all black except his shirt asked. "YN, Chase, Tyler and Taylor" I replied. He scanned his paper for our few names and smiled after a few seconds. "Wrist" he said to us. We all held out our wrist and he marked it with an X in orange sharpie. "Have fun" he said as we passed him.

I scanned the VIP area for my tour buddies because every single person I saw so far I didn't know who the were. I only saw OMG, MB, and Jacob but no Diggy. I saw Spin djing the party along with Myles so of course Diggy had to be here.

< Diggy POV >

I've been talking to Bre ever since I've been here. I started to wonder if YN arrived yet. "Wasssup" Chase and Tyler said. "How long y'all been here?" I asked curiously. "For a while now" Tyler told me. Them being here means YN's here. Why didn't she come talk to me. "Bre I'll be right back" I told her. She nodded and walked over to a group of girls dancing.

If you had a song playing tonight then you had access to the VIP area or if you were just a celebrity period so YN just had to be in the VIP area. I asked people if they saw YN and they all said yeah and gave me a place but she wasn't in any of those. I finally spotted her talking to Spin so I went up to them. "Hey beautiful" I said hugging her from behind. "Hey. Where were you? I couldn't find you" she replied. "Talking to a new artist until you got here" I lied.

Lie? Did I just tell a lie to my girlfriend? Yes!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* Drama in the next chapter ;)*

What will the drama be about?

Vote and Comment :)