I ❤️ NY

> Your POV <

After recording My Baby, I went back to the hotel. I laid in my hotel bed bored as ever. There was no one to hang out with since MB was at a studio, Diggy was at the studio and Jacob and OMG were most likely rehearsing. Tyler and Chase went right back to sleep and Taylor was doing some important manager stuff.

To: My Baby 😻

Wanna go to the mall?

To: Loveee ❤️

Yes. Meet me in the lobby

"I'm going to the mall with Diggy" I told Taylor as I grabbed my purse. She nodded while on the phone so I walked out heading towards the elevator.

I walked off the elevator to see Diggy taking a picture with a fan. I walked towards them smiling. "YN" she screamed running towards me. "Hey cutie. What's you name?" I asked kneeling down in front of her. "Jordyn" she replied. "Can I have a picture with you?" "Of course" I said. I handed Diggy my phone and he and her mom took our picture. "Is it okay if I post the picture on Instagram?" I asked her mom. "Oh no it's fine" she said. "Thank you guys for the picture" her mom said as they walked away.

"She was so adorable" I said as we got into the black escalade. Diggy got into the drivers seat while I got into the passengers seat. I buckled my seat belt as Diggy started the car and drove off. Ironically the song In New York came on. "In New York" I sang along with the radio.

We got to a mall and I'm guessing it's popular because there were a whole lot of people here. I hope they don't notice who Diggy and I are because I just want to be normal and hang out with my boyfriend, not be bombarded with pictures and papers. "They know we want to relax and be normal so no one will probably come up to us" Diggy told me as if he were reading my mind. "You sure?" I asked. "Positive" he said and swooped his hand into mines. I smiled at his gesture.

As we walked around, some fans asked for pictures and very few asked for autographs. In the pictures, I would force a smile on my face. This isn't getting treated like a normal person. Diggy saw my facial expression and pulled me away to a wall after the last picture. I leaned against the wall. "What's wrong?" Diggy asked hovering over me. "I just wanted some privacy and to be treated like normal people" I replied. A little warm tear escaped my eyes. Seeing this, Diggy pulled me into a hug. "That's one of the prices you pay for being famous" he told me. "I know. I guess I'm just realizing everything now" I mumbled into Diggy's shirt. "You good?" he asked and I nodded my head. I looked up into his beautiful dark brown eyes. "Thank you" I said. "Anything to keep you happy" he replied and pecked my lips twice.

"Close your eyes" Diggy told me. I obeyed his command and shut my eyes. I could hear kids running around. What store are we in? "Open"

I opened my eyes and a smile formed on my face. We were in what used to be my favorite store in the mall when I was younger, Build A Bear. I used to have one but I gave it to my baby cousin since she threw up on it. "Why are we in here?" I asked. "I'm buying you a bear. So get whatever you want cause I'm paying" Diggy told me. "Thank you" I said and placed a small kiss on his soft cheek.

Picking out a bear was extremely hard for me cause I didn't know which one I wanted. I had picked up a Dalmatian but put it back to get a chihuahua. I didn't want those so I went to the bear and bunnies section. I picked up a bear and a little lighter than caramel with little sparkles here and there bunny. "Which one?" I asked holding up the bunny and bear. "Bunny. It's cuter" he replied. I placed the bear back in its red box.

As I walked to the stuffing area, a middle aged woman started smiling at me. She took my bunny connecting its butt to the machine. My stuffing less bunny was once filled with stuffing. "Is this okay?" she asked. I hugged the bunny and nodded. "Pick out a heart" she told me. I grabbed what looked like the shiniest red heart. "Now hold it tight and say I love you" she told me. I clenched the heart in my hand, "I love you" She let me drop the heart into the bunny and then she stitched up its butt so no stuffing will fall out ever.

The hardest part of making a Build a Bear would most definitely be picking out clothes. There is so much stuff to choose from to underwear, tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories. After about five minutes of searching, I dressed my bunny in a pink shirt with the words I'm Fabulous in pretty white cursive, white shorts with studs on them and white and pink sandals. She looked adorable. "What's next?" Diggy asked. "Making her birth certificate" I told him.

I was sitting on a blue bouncy chair making the birth certificate. The keyboard had Build A Bear's font on it making me smile. "What are you naming it?" Diggy asked. "Cherish" I said typing as Cherish, my bunny, sat perched up in my lap.

After the certificate printed, Diggy paid for her. "Thank you so much" I said. "Like I said before I'll do anything to keep you happy" he told me. We got a lady waiting on her daughter to take our picture. "Thank you for taking the picture" I said to the lady as we walked out. "No problem" she replied.

As Digg and I continued shopping, I got weird looks from girls about my age because I was walking around the mall holding a Build A Bead home box. But I ignored them.

< Diggy POV >

It hurt me to see YN crying because she wanted privacy and to be treated like a normal person. As her boyfriend, I wanted to give her that but I couldn't give her that. Privacy is just something your forced to give up when your famous.

We were walking into my favorite frozen yogurt shops, Menchies. I filled my bowl with a specialty flavor while YN played if safe with vanilla. I put sprinkles, strawberries, munched up Kit Kat pieces, whipped cream and caramel sauce on mines. The employee weighed our yogurts to determine the price. "Your total is $7.65" she told us. YN gave her a ten dollar pill and received her change. "Have a smiley day" the clerk said as we walked outside to sit at a table. "Why you pay? I was going to" I said. "It was the least I could do. You just bought me a build a bear" she replied as we ate our frozen yogurt.

I took YN to my favorite shoe store. It's where I get my shoes if I don't get them customized. They always have the newest shoes. "You like these?" I asked YN holding up a Jordan. She nodded. "Can I have these in a size 7 in women and 11 in men?" I asked. "Yes" the worker replied and took the shoe. "Are you buying us those?" she asked as we sat on a bench waiting for the dude to come back.

He came back with two boxes and the shoe. "Here you go" he said handing each of us a box. He placed the shoe back where I got it from and waited for us. "How they feel?" he asked. "Good" YN said. "Same"

We walked up to the front of the store to purchase the shoes. I placed them on the counter and a young looking dude scanned both boxes. "Will that be all?" he asked. "Yes" I replied. He tapped the screen twice"Your total today is $264.48" he said. I slid my credit card as he put our shoes in a bag. "Have a nice day" he said as YN grabbed the bag. "You too" YN and I said in unison.

"You didn't have to buy me anything" YN told me. "I know but I wanted to" I said. "Well thank you again" she replied smiling. As we were walking towards the door to leave, I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I said looking up to see who it was. My face lit up when I saw who I just bumped into.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Awe, Diggy bought you a Build a Bear and some shoes. I wish I had a boyfriend :(

Cliff hanger! Who did Diggy bump into?

Vote and Comment :)

(Author Note: Does anyone still have a Build A Bear? I do! Comment below if you have one, what kind and how many. I have a bunny and teddy bear. I'm 15 and still sleep with them 😝)