Jessica I Love You

> Your POV <
The next morning I woke up a little early because Mrs. Justine wanted my family and I to help her finish cooking and setting up for her annual cookout. I wasn't cooking because if someone said the food was nasty, I didn't want to be the one responsible for it. I'm actually going to assist the kids with setting up the patio and backyard with decorations.

I went downstairs to an empty kitchen and made me a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal. I unlocked my phone and started scrolling down my Twitter timeline.

@(your Twitter name): Cookout in a few 😋🍴

"What time does she want us there?" I asked my mom who was just walking into the kitchen. "9:30-9:45 ish so hurry up"

I rummaged through my closet and drawers for something to wear to the cookout. It was supposed to be warm so choosing an outfit where I wasn't to cold or too hot was a little hard. I had threw on a loose fitted white copped top with some blue jeans and paired off with my nude sandals. I left my hair straight because I really didn't want to do anything to it. 

<><><><><>

I walked into the Simmons house walking straight towards the living room. Miley was watching cartoons on the TV and Russy was on his phone. "Hey hey hey" I said plopping myself next to Russy on the couch. "What time does the cookout start?" Miley asked. "12" I stole a slice of Russy's slice of bacon.

"Digg stop" I managed to say without laughing. We were playing football in the backyard and Diggy had tackled me to the ground as he tickled me. "Digg" I tried to say. We rolled over and he ended up on top of me. Looking into his beautiful dark brown eyes was mesmerizing. He leaned in closing the gap in between our bodies making me have butterflies in my stomach. Our lips eventually met. I was so in love with everything right now. We both pulled away with smiles plastered on our face. "Um we should get back to decorating" I said. "Yeah" he replied.

<><><><><><><>

The cookout was turning out to be really fun. Songs were playing, the food and deserts was amazing and everyone was so nice. Rev had introduced Uncle Russel, Kimora and their two daughters into my family. At first I was a little scared to meet Uncle Russel but he was extremely funny and cool. Diggy and I were with each other every single second. After our kiss earlier, we acted like nothing ever happened but we all know something happened.

I couldn't find Diggy anywhere. He wasn't in the backyard, patio or in the house. Instead of looking desperate, I just sat down because someone wanted to make a presentation. "YN come sit here" Justine said. I got out of my seat and sat in the front row and in the middle seat. I felt a little weird because everyone was smiling except for me.

< Diggy POV >
I was planning on sincerely apologizing to YN and asking her to be mines again. Breaunna helped me plan out what I was going to say because she felt really bad about it. I had bought her a brand new gold necklace with my name on it and a heart covered in 14k diamonds next to my name. I had the exact same necklace with her name. My mom and YN's mom helped me print some of YN's favorite picture of us when we were dating and put them on a poster bed. We really put thought into this.

To: Diggy
Ready

I grabbed the microphone and walked outside. Everyone had a smile on their face except YN, she looked lost. Spin played the beat to Great Expectations and I started rapping. I remixed it with Take Me as I Am and 4 Letter Word. The final song I was performing was My Girl and Trevor Jackson was here to help. Trevor started to sing:

"First off let me apologize for all the other guys that didn't treat you right girl, Let me ease your mind girl, See you are just my type and I ain't no psychic, But I believe in my world that I can read your mind girl, My Girl, My Girl"

After Trevor and I finished performing My Girl, everyone stood up clapping. "YN, you mean the world to me and hurting you was never my intention. If I could I would go back and never do anything with Bre and Jessica. Your my everything and you light up my world. I'm really sorry" I told her. She walked up towards me making me a little nervous. "I forgive you boyfriend" she said with a smile. I pulled her into a hug not wanting this moment to end. "Awe" everyone screamed while jumping up and down and clapping.

Our parents took multiple pictures of us for no reason. The cookout had ended thirty minutes ago YN and I were laying one on of the patio couches. "Diggy someone here wants to talk to you" I heard my mom scream. I got off the couch and walked into the house very surprised to see Jessica standing there. "Diggy I want you matter of fact I need you. You are the only person I want to be with" she said. She rambled on and on about how much she misses me and loves me.

> Your POV <
It was getting chilly outside so I grabbed my things and walked inside. I was a little taken back to see Jessica and Diggy talking. Considering they were in a different room, they didn't hear or see me come in. "Jessica I do love you" I heard Diggy say. What? We just go back together and he's already cheating on me again. "Diggy you love her?" I asked trying to not let a tear escape. "YN shut up you sound really stupid. To be honest I came here to get Diggy but obviously he only loves you. You probably didn't hear the second part where he said he loves me but only as a friend and nothing more" Jessica told me. I couldn't help but smile and blush. With that being said, Jessica left the house. Diggy pulled me into a hug as he kissed my forehead. I smiled as my head lay rested on his chest.

~ ~ ~ ~

Filler chapter

Vote and Comment :)

Make sure you read the next chapter too. I posted two because this chapter was bland.