106 & Park

> Your POV <
After my last interview was over, it was 4 and we had to be at the 106 studio by 5. So we went straight to the studio. "Don't be nervous, you got this. The song is dope and you know it" Diggy told me trying to ease my nerves. "Thank you" I replied. We pulled up in the parking lot and we got out. We walked down the hallway of a bunch of doors and rooms until we reached our destination. "Hey, YN your dressing room is that way and Diggy yours is two doors down from YN's" one of the backstage crew told us. Diggy and I walked down the hallway to our dressing room. I left Diggy's side and went into my dressing room.

I took my phone out and took a picture of the piece of paper saying 'YN's Dressing Room'. I opened the door to my dressing room revealing leather couches and a mirror on the door of what I'm guessing is the bathroom. I saw a welcome basket on the glass table in the middle filled with two water bottles, a travel size perfume bottle and little snacks. I heard a knock on the door and in walked Taylor. "Shower then change" she told me. I nodded and made my way towards the bathroom. "I'm going to make sure everything is set up, I should be back before your out the shower but if I'm not call me if you need help" she told me. I replied back and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower, I walked out into my dressing room with a white fluffy towel wrapped around my body. I put on undergarments and lotioned my ashy body up. I was so nervous that I packed on the deodorant, you could probably say that I smell like deodorant. I put on a my all white cropped shirt with the sleeves cut off and my white skater skirt paired off wih my high top Air Forces (outfit on side). I have to give props to Taylor, she picks about most of my outfits for the show and they be killing.

Taylor walked in and looked at me. "I do have good fashion taste" she said. Taylor started curling my hair then handed me my gold head piece. I put on my head piece as I listened to Taylor talk. "So I want you to be 100% honest out there. There are too many artist out here lying about something's and I don't want you to be one of them" she told me. "If they ask about you and Diggy tell them the truth okay" she lectured me. "Yes ma'am" I answered. As she applied hair shine to my hair I awed her in hair styling skills. "Your a triple threat! You can do hair, pick out outfits and mange artist" I told her. My door opened and a middle aged lady peeped her head in the door. "On in 5" she told me. We walked out to where everybody else was standing watching MB on stage. It was extremely funny to watch their interview.

<><><><><><><>

"So I promised that the next guest was one of the best new artist I've seen taking over the world. Ang let em know who it is" I could hear Bow Wow or as he calms himself, Mr. 106, as I stood behind these closed doors. "This young talented artist definitely shows up and shows out. Help me welcome for her first time ever YN to the stage" Ang said. Instantly fans in the audience started screaming my name making my stomach fill with butterflies. The doors opened letting me walkout to join Bow Wow and Angela.

I finally got up there and stood next to Angela smiling. "Welcome.Welcome. Welcome. We know it's your first time on the show so how it feel?" Bow asked. "It feels great. It was always a dream to be up here and look at me now" I told them. They continued asking me questions constantly making me laugh throughout which helped ease up my nervousness. "So YN you just dropped a song matter fact it was today tell us all about it" Bow said. "I dropped another single today called My Baby. It's on iTunes it only cost $1.29 so make sure you go purchase it. But I'm really in love with the song. So you should go check it out" I told them.

"Speaking of my baby, let's talk about my baby brother, Diggy" Angela said causing me to giggle a bit. "You two just made it official a few days ago" she told me. "Yes"I answered with a head nod. "I'm not go lie, when I heard about it I jumped up screaming. I was at home so I ran around the house looking for Miley, Russ and our parents to tell them but they already knew" she confessed. I laughed at that. "Alright so when we come back were going to get the scoop on Diggy and YN's new relationship. Don't go nowhere" Bow told them.

The commercial break ended faster than I thought it would. We made our way towards the seats where Angela and Bow sat on one side and Diggy and I sat on the other. "So first off tell us about how you two came to be" Bow said. "Well a lot of our fans came up with a nickname for us which was Almost Couple because we instantly connected and did all the couple things but weren't official yet. I was tired of just being friends with YN so I had to make it official" Digg told them. "So how is it now? Like I know it's only been a few days but is it the same as before when you guys were just friends or what?" Bow asked. "Yeah, like Digg said we did the normal couple things except kissing and stuff like that before we were an actual couple. But when we made it official it changed a little at least for me. Like the stuff we do is a little more coupley now" I told them truthfully.

We ended shortly and I loved all the fan questions and the questions that Bow and Anglea were asking. "Alright Digg you better treat her right, YN's a keeper. If not I'm telling daddy" Angela said making me laugh a little. "Alright that's all that we have in store for you today. Make sure you get tickets for this tour it's definitely going down. We got OMG Girlz, Mindless Behavior, Jacob Latimore and our new couple Diggy Simmons and YN all on stage. You know it's going to be jumpin-" Bow said before getting interrupted. "That long outro for what? Let Diggy and YN end the show. You taking all day" Anglea said making the crowd and us laugh. "Until next time. I'm Diggy" he said. "I'm YN and you just kicked it with us and our tour buddies on 106" I told them. "Peace" Diggy said putting up the peace sign.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
How's the story so far?
• Drama in the next chapter ;) •
Vote and Comment :)