Who's Coming to Visit?

> Your POV <
I knew the tour has officially started back up because the next day I awoke at 6 AM. I knew becoming a celebrity would lead to lack of sleep but not this much.

I changed into some sweatpants and a grey crop sweatshirt paired off with my Cool Grey Jordans. I was extremely tired so I threw my hair into a high messy bun. "Only 5 more shows with waking up super early" Taylor told me gathering her things.

I stepped off the elevator walking to the restaurant in the hotel. I saw the other acts and walked toward them seeing them eating. "Ughhhhh. I'm soo tired" I groaned. "Who ain't?" Prince asked. I ate my leftovers from Olive Garden. After eating my leftovers, I noticed a few fans pointing at us and giggling. "Hey" I said walking up to them. "OMG. It's really you, YN" they squealed making me giggle. "Yep it's really me. Would you like to meet the everyone else?" I asked. They nodded their heads with huge smiles on their faces. We walked over to my table filled with celebrities eating. They ended up taking pictures will all of us and told us they would see us later at the show. "Let's go" all of our managers yelled to us. I picked up my things and followed Taylor along with Chase and Tyler to our car.

At rehearsal, we went over some of the new material we came up with over break. "I want to see the new choreography to Pretty Girl Rock" she told us. "5,6,5,6,7,8" I counted out. Chase, Tyler and I busted into the first move as the music played. I love the new choreography thanks to my choreographer. "Alright that's all for us today mainly except the meet and greet which should last until two hours before the show" Taylor told us. I gathered all my things from behind stage.

The meet and greet was being held here at the stadium which makes it easier for me. Dancing takes up a lot of energy, so I basically drunk all of the water left in my waterbottle. "I need to change" I told Taylor. "I know. Your clothes are in your dressing room. Take a shower then change stinky" she replied. I stuck out my tongue in reply to her stinky comment.

I got to my dressing room, heading straight for the shower. I washed my sweaty body with my Dove sensitive skin body wash. After my shower, I changed into a pair of jeans, crop sweatshirt and some UGGs; this city is cold. I added a little lipstick and gloss and made my way to where the fans would be coming in soon.

< Diggy POV >
The meet and greet ended two hours before the show was to begin. I've been texting Jessica all day, about the most random stuff.

We all sat backstage, in our show outfits, waiting. YN was in hair and makeup but everybody else was with me. I smiled at a text Jessica sent me, I replied back to her text receiving glares from everyone. "I hope you texting YN, smiling like that" Bre said. I ignored her comment, whenever I was texting Jessica, YN slipped my mind no doubt. "Guess whose coming to visit at the last show?" I asked them. "Jessica" I added before anyone could answered. "Now you know that's a bad idea if she came and visited for the last show" Jacob said. "Who's coming to visit for the last show?" YN asked walking back in. Everyone looked at me to respond to her question. "Um, no one important" I answered. I could tell by the look on her face she knew I was lying but she let it go.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Wow, what's wrong with Diggy?
Boring chappie :( I'm sorry
Vote and Comment :)