Text Call FaceTime

Author Note: Hey loves. Sorry I ever doubted you guys about reading. Once in your writing you will doubt your readers and that's what happens to me every time I publish a new story. I really love this story and want you guys to like it too. I love you guys so much and I'm very sorry that I ever doubted you.

Also my internet is cut off right now so I can't update until it gets cut back on or when I go to Barnes n Noble or someplace with wifi. I promise to update the moment I get wifi. So please bare with me.

So um like let's get back to the story :)

~~~~~~

> Your POV <
Sunday fun day was turning out to be very fun. Diggy and I went on a lot of rides. He was flirting with me non stop. He would grab my hand, kiss my hand and hug me from behind. His hugs from behind were priceless. I melted every time he would do that.

We were in the line waiting to order a funnel cake to share. "What would you like?" the employee asked. "Funnel cake please" I told them. Digg paid them $3.50 as I put extra powdered sugar on it. We walked to a nearby empty table. I sat down across the table from him. Diggy blew some of the powder on me. "Daniel" I screamed. "Yes?" Diggy nonchalantly answered.
We continued to eat the funnel cake until Bre came up. "Hey" she said taking a seat next to Diggy. "Thanks for the funnel cake Diggy" she added. "Um, I bought it for us" I told her pointing at Diggy and I. "Thats nice" she said taking another piece of it. She threw away the funnel cake and thats when Ray told her to ride a ride with her.

To: Sissy 💕
Ya welcome

To: Piggy Tails 🐽
For??

To: Sissy 💕
Taking her away. You looked irritated 😂

To: Piggy Tails 🐽
😂 Thank ya

4 o' clock came by fast and it was time to leave.

We got back to the hotel around 4:30; we were leaving to go to the next city around 6. I went to my hotel room along with Chase and Tyler. I changed into a pair of grey Nike sweatpants with a white shirt paired with my neon yellow tennis shoes (outfit on the side). My outfit was just something to ride on the tour bus with nothing cute. I finished packing my stuff twenty minutes later.

When I got to the lobby, I handed Taylor my room key so she could turn them in and I walked outside to have Malik put my bags on the tour bus. Walking back in, I noticed everyone was there just chilling. I sat next to Diggy on the couch wating for everybody else. His arm was around my shoulders while my feet was perched up on the couch. Before I knew it, it was time for everybody to board their vehicle to go to the next city. Digg pulled me into a hug. We hugged until everybody was outside. "Text me" he told me. "Kay"

> Your POV <
I swear YN and I's hugs are everything. It's like her face belongs in my chest and my hands belong around her waist.

I walked outside to get into the turtle top. "Do you and YN hug like that always?" Spin asked. "What you mean?" I asked. "For like a long time" he said. "Yeah" I answered. I pulled out my phone then put my headphones in. "Who he texting? Smiling like that" Perry asked. "YN probably" Spin answered. "Oh. What are they a couple or something?" Perry asked. "Nah not yet. He hasn't asked her out yet" Spin replied.

We took a rest stop to grab a couple of snacks and to get gas. I walked into the gas station and looked for something. I picked up a couple bags of chips and two bottles of lemonade then I went to pay for them. By then, YN and I called each other. "Are you buying me anything?" YN asked through my headphone. "Nope, remember you took my bacon? This your payback" I told her. "You make me sad" she said. "I love you though" I told her. "I love you too" she answered.

We moved onto FaceTime. YN was eating a bag of chips. "You didn't buy me a bag of chips?" I asked her. "Nah, you didn't buy me anything when you was at the gas station" she told me. "Whose that?" Chase asked YN. "Diggy" YN answered. "Oh, you talking to your almost boyfriend?" he asked. "BYE CHASE!" she screamed. "Wassup Digg" Chase said before going to his bunk. YN was at the front of the bus. "Tell your almost girlfriend I said hi" Spin told me. I looked at YN and she started blushing. "Spin said wassup" I told her.

We talked for hours and hours. I can't wail til she's mine. I checked the time on my phone and it read 2:05 AM. "Goodnight beautiful" I said. "Goodnight handsome" she replied. That's when we hung up. "Y'all finally going to sleep. Y'all been talking to each other since 6 and it's 2 now" Tyco said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Am I the only one ready for you and Diggy to be a couple yet?

This was a boring chapter. Sorry. I didn't know what to put

Vote and Comment :)