Hold the Hoe

* India is played by XjacobsbhaeeX *
Author Note: I understand I haven't been on in a long time but please comment & vote on the last chappie, it would mean a lot :)

< Your POV >
It felt good to be back on good terms with everybody; I was really tired of holding a grudge and not speaking to anyone. I really missed arguing with Ray even though it was only been like a few hours. They are my family and every family has fights here and there. If your family never had a fight, you might want to go see a therapist because something is definitely wrong. Hehe just kidding!

I woke up the next day ready to get on stage and perform. "Someone's really happy" Taylor said. "That fight brung us closer than before" I replied. "Well I'm happy that your happy because your scary when your mad" Taylor said. I giggled a bit. "Am I really?" I asked. "Yes. If looks could kill everyone would have been dead" Taylor replied. I giggled again.

After drying off my wet body from the shower, I changed into a pair of grey sweatpants, white camisole, black sweatshirt paired with my grapes. As for my hair I undid the braids and put it in a messy bun.

I walked off the elevator after a few seconds and walked towards the lobby. This hotel didn't have breakfast at all so we all decided to go iHop. I sat next to Roc and laid my head on his shoulder. "When are we going to work out again?" I asked. "Ion know" he replied.

<><><><><><><>

iHop was packed with people. There were people outside waiting to get seated, people were inside sitting and standing. Waiters were running, not really, all over the place to deliver orders. I was so glad that Walt called and made reservations for us but even though we had reservations, we still had to wait.

"Nique take Digg and I's picture" I told her while I handed her my phone. Nique ended up taking a bunch of off guard pictures of us. Not to mention we were twinning. Diggy had on grey sweatpants with a white wife beater, black sweatshirt and his Grapes. His purple hat lay rested on top of his head. "You guys look so cute twinning" Bahja said. I sat on Diggy's lap while I posted our picture on Instagram with the caption: twinzies😌🍇

(Author Note: Picture on side)

"Why is this place so packed?" I asked as we waited for them to make our table considering we had the whole tour here to eat. "Their having a deal two people can eat for the price of one" Walt replied. "Walter Misap" the receptionist said getting his attention. "Your table is ready"

I got off of Diggy's lap and followed everyone to the table that was specially made for us. There were about five different set of long silver rectangular tables. You could tell that they had to push tables together in order for our group to eat here. "Your waiters will be right with you" the receptionist said before leaving. I took a seat with Diggy on my left and India, not Westbrooks, on my right.

India was Jacob's girlfriend and one of his back up dancers. The girl can dance her butt off. India's dark brown eyes and dark brown skin tone goes perfectly with her dark brown hair with blonde highlights which was cut into a bob. I absolutely love her hair. India is really laid back but can turn up when needed. She definitely doesn't play when girls try to throw themselves at Jacob. She gets the fan girl stuff because she once was one of Jacob but she hates when people throw themselves at Jacob. And India really hates when people call her a bitch. She will put you in a coma if you call her that.

I picked up the iHop menu scanning it. I didn't want to get pancakes or waffles nor eggs. I don't like eggs. Waffles and pancakes just wasn't calling my name. "What you getting?" I asked Ray. "Chicken and waffles" he said. "They have chicken and waffles?" I practically screamed. I scanned my menu for a second time and saw chicken and waffles. I settled on chicken and waffles.

Five waiters, one for each table, walked up with mini notebooks in there hands. I giggled at seeing all five walk and their eyes pop seeing all these people. A teenage girl, about a little older than us, with dark brown hair walked up to our table. "Good morning. I'm Tasha and I'll be taking your orders" she said staring directly at Jacob. India noticed and squirmed in her seat.

India was up next to order. "Can I have the all American meal with lemonade and hold the hoe?" she said. "Okay?" Tasha, our waiter replied. Everyone laughed. India doesn't like people trying to get with what's hers. "And for you?" Tasha said to me. "I would like the chicken and waffles with orange juice" I replied as she wrote it down. "Alright I'll be back with you guys drinks" she told us as she walked away. "India why?" I asked laughing. "Y'all know I don't play about what's mines" she replied taking out her phone.

Tasha walked back with a black circle tray filled with our drinks. She handed out each of our drinks but for Jacob she whispered something in his ear. "Hey Tasha, I thought in my order I asked to hold the hoe not add it" India said. Tasha rolled her eyes and walked away.

<><><><><><><>

Tasha, along with all the other four waiters, came back to give our table our breakfast orders. She placed my chicken and waffles in front of me. I smiled when the aroma of the chicken and waffles filled my nose. "Thank you" I said to her. Tasha handed Jacob his plate and again whispered something in his ear but this time she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Tasha, can you take back my order?" India asked. "Sure. What's wrong with it?" Tasha asked confused. "I ordered the all American breakfast" India said. "That is the all American breakfast: eggs, waffles, bacon and sausage" Tasha told her. "No I didn't order this. I ordered the all American breakfast and asked you to hold the hoe not add extra hoe" India said. I choked on the sip of orange juice I was drinking. Everyone giggled a little. Tasha grabbed India's plate and walked away with it.

Five minutes later, Tasha walked back with India's plate of breakfast. "Thank you" India said smirking. "What's your problem?" Tasha asked. "Your whispering things into my boyfriends ear when I specifically asked you to hold the hoe" India told her. "I'm not a hoe so bitch don't call me a hoe" Tasha replied. "INDIA NO" everyone at our table screamed but it was too late. India took her breakfast and shoved Tasha's face into it. She took the syrup container and held the button allowing the sticky, slimy, brown, maple flavored substance ooze it way all over Tasha's hair. India grabbed the extra whip cream Prince ordered and poured it on top of her. Tasha walked away slowly covered in breakfast, whip cream and syrup.

"I bet she won't call no one else a bitch and hold the hoe when someone ask her to" India said sitting back down next to me. "India I love you" I said laughing. "I love you too" she replied. "You know you got a good girl when she fight for you" Jacob said. He, as in Jacob, ended up sharing his breakfast with India. We all talked about the situation with continuous laughter.

Breakfast was too funny thanks to India.

~ ~ ~

I liked writing this chapter!
India is played by XjacobsbhaeeX
Vote and Comment :)