Boardwalk

> Your POV <
Jacob texted us that we were going to Boardwalk. Boardwalk is a long street filled with hotels, rides restaurants and stores. I've only been when I was little with my mommy, but I couldn't do much because it's mainly for teenagers and older people, except a few things.

I changed into a blue and white shirt with my rich leggings paired off with a pair of jays (outfit on the side). I added jewelry and sprayed a little perfume to complete the look.

Chase and Tyler walked into my room all dressed and ready to go. "C'mon" Chase told me. I finished stuffing my purse with my phone, lip gloss and room key before actually following his c'mon command.

We walked off the elevator joining mostly everybody except OMG. We all took pictures of everyone to post on Instagram while we waited for OMG to join us. They walked off the elevator laughing. "Look who decided to show up" Prince said.

We walked down the street to Boardwalk. "Meet back here around 11" Jacob told us before walking off with Prod. Tyler and Zonnique walked off. Next Diggy and I walked off leaving the rest behind us. "Lets go in there" I said pointing.

We walked into this place filled with a bunch of mirrors. Diggy grabbed my hand and led us through the mirror place. "Can we take a picture please?" I asked in my baby voice. "Yeah" he answered. We got in front of a mirror and I pulled out my iPhone. I took a couple of pictures before putting my phone away. We got out the mirror place and continued walking down Boardwalk. We stopped in this one type Urban store. Diggy suggested that we get wish bracelets. Diggy bought our bracelets and we made a wish. I tied mine around my right ankle after making my wish. Diggy tied his around his wrist.

"Diggy can we get a henna please?" I asked. "Yeah" he replied as we walked into a henna store. "How may I help you?" a Chinese lady asked. "Can we get two henna's? One for each" I said. "Yes. That'll be $10" she told us. Diggy handed them a ten dollar bill then we walked and sat on two stools. I got my name in pretty cursive and a heart at the end. Diggy got his name in this crazy font with the Jordan logo sign after his name.

As we walked down Boardwalk fans stopped us asking for pictures. I love taking pictures especially with fans so I told every last fan yes.

We kept walking down Boardwalk when I noticed this one guy kept looking at me then he and his friends started following Diggy and I. "Digg the guy I told you about that keeps looking at me is following us" I told him sounding a little scared. Diggy casually turned around looking at the guys making it look like he was looking at the attractions. We continued walking thinking they would turn into a store or something but they didn't. Diggy turned around shocking me and walked up to the guys.

> Diggy POV <
When YN told me the guys were following us, she seemed a little scared. Seeing YN scared made me want to do something. So I turned around and walked up to the guys. "Why are y'all following us?" I asked. "Cause I'm tryna get ya friend's number" the dude told me. He was a little darker than me with an Afro. By the way he dressed, he looked like he was used to girls just falling head over heels for him. He looked about the same age as us. By then YN walked up to us. "Nah she don't want your number so we good" I told him. "Let the girl decide for herself" the dude said. "Look, I'm sorry but I don't want to give you my number" YN replied nicely. "Bitch, you go give me yo number because I said you was, ard" he said getting loud. YN took the piece of paper from his hand along with the pen. She began writing down digits making me upset. YN gave it back to him smiling.

She walked away with me behind her. "Why would you give him your number?" I asked. "Diggy is my number 444-5557?" she asked. I laughed a little, that's not even close to her number. "Good, because your my girl" I told her before grabbing her hand.

We went to this one game where you have to pop the balloons to win a prize. "How many darts?" the worker asked. "5" I replied. "It's $2 per dart so that will be $10" he told me. I handed him the money and he handed me the darts. "If you hit any five balloons with all your darts you get the jumbo prize" he added. I threw the first dart and it poped a balloon. The other 3 hit balloons too. YN handed me the last dart so I threw it, popping a balloon. "Choose any jumbo prize" he told me. I made YN turn around so she wouldn't see what I was picking out for her. I pointed at the big white teddy bear with a pink shirt holding a pink heart with white letters reading 'I Love You'. I grabbed the bear and handed it to YN. "I love it" she said. She kissed my cheek.

We continued walking down Boardwalk stopping at anything and everything that we found attractive to our eyes. I checked the time on my phone and we had less than an hour to be back where Jacob told us. YN was ordering her something so I checked Twitter. I taped the button for compose new tweet.

@Diggy_Simmons: Boardwalk with my baby 😻 @(your twitter name)

A bunch of fans thought that we became official but I didn't want them jumping to conclusions.

@Diggy_Simmons: YN isn't officially mines... yet 😏

I saw that YN retweeted both of them while she waited for her food. The vender handed her, her nachos and lemonade. We found a bench and dug in. We finished just as it was time to get back to everybody. It turned out that we were the last ones to arrive where everybody else was located. Everybody, including YN and I, where packed with bags of clothing or accessories that we bought on Boardwalk.

We got back to the hotel so everyone went back to their hotel rooms. I prepared everything for the rest of the night with the help of everybody except Bre.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What is Diggy preparing for? Why didn't Bre help? Isn't it kind of obvious lol
Vote and Comment :)