Welcome!!

> Your POV <
Taylor, Chase, Tyler and I arrived at the designated restaurant that we were supposed to have the welcoming dinner at. It was a really fancy hotel and you could tell it would be expensive to eat there. The restaurant was so nice that they had valet parking. What restaurant has valet parking!

"You scared?" Chase asked as we walked in. "A little" I confessed. Taylor walked up to the receptionist booth while we sat on the nice waiting benches. "C'mon" Taylor motioned us to follow her. We got off the seats we were on and started following Taylor to a table full of people. As we walked to our table, I glanced at a few people's plates to see what kind of food they had. Honestly it looked pretty good but still very expensive.

As I got closer, I noticed that MB, OMG and Jacob was already there. I looked around for Diggy but I didn't see him. "Everyone I want you to meet YN and her two backup dancers Chase and Tyler" Walt said pointing at each of us as he said each of our names. Everyone waved as we took our seats.

I instantly bonded with everyone but coming from a girls point of view, I bonded with OMG a little bit more. We all got to know each other a bit more, well they got to know me a bit more considering they already knew each other. "Anybody heard from Digg?" Roc asked. "I can text him" Bre (Babydoll) suggested. I checked Instagram while we waited for Diggy to arrive.

> Diggy POV <
As the car I was in came to a stop in front of the hotel, my text tone dinged.

To: Digg 😋
Hey, everyone's wondering where your at...

To: Breaunna
Outside

I got out the car along with Perry, Tyco, Gerogie and Spin. We walked in immediately looking for the table where everyone was sitting. The restaurant receptionist lead us to our table.

"Hey Digg, Hi Spin" everyone said greeting us as we got to the table. Walt stood up along with three other people and walked over to me. "This is YN and her backup dancers Chase and Tyler" Walt said introducing them into me. "Wassup" Tyler and Chase each said. Trust me, YN looked even better in person. Hi, I'm YN" she said. "Wassup I'm Diggy" I told her. "Yeah, I kind of already knew that" she said laughing a bit. I noticed it was two empty seats, one next to YN and another next to Bre. Normally I would sit next to Bre, but today I wanted to get to know YN a lot more so I wanted to sit by her instead. "Hey Diggy, I saved you a seat next to me" Bre said motioning me over next to her. "Nah, I'm good. I think I'll sit next to YN" I told her taking a seat next to YN.

An unknown figure showed up to our table with a pad and pencil ready to take our order. "Hello, I'm Rosie and I'll be you guys waiter today. May I start you off with some drinks and also if your ready to order your meal? our waiter asked smiling. "I'll have the classic burger with fries" I told her. "Is ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato and onion okay?" Rosie asked. "Ketchup, mustard and lettuce. No tomato or onion" I answered. "Okay and for you?" she asked YN.  "I don't know what to get" YN said since she was the last person that needed to order. "I want the alfredo but I only like how my mommy makes it" she added. "Get it. The alfredo here is bomb and if you don't like it, you can spilt my burger and fries with me" I told her. "Okay thank you. Can I have the chicken alfredo please?" YN ordered.

>Your POV <
Everyone was sharing tour memories, crazy fan moments, and other types of memories while I just sat there laughing and listening. "What about YN? I know you a new artist and all but any crazy memories?" Diggy asked me. "Um, one time while I was out shopping at the mall with my friends, these boy fans noticed me and followed me around the whole store then offered to pay for everything from every store that we wanted" I told them. "It's not as crazy as your stories but it kind of made me and my friends laugh" I added. "Yeah, well its not that funny and it really wasn't a crazy fan moment" Bre told me. "Oh, sorry" I apologized.

Bre was extremely nice to me before Diggy arrived and now that he's here and choose to sit by me, she's acting really mean towards me. Did they used to have a thing or something?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our food arrived and everyone instantly dug into what they ordered. Considering I haven't ate all day, I was extremely hungry. "YN you like the chicken alfredo?" Diggy asked me. "Yeah. It's really good" I told him. "If its that good, lemme taste" he said. I got some on my fork and fed it to him, in a really cute way. Some of the sauce was on his chin from slurping it up. I giggled and bit then licked my thumb and rubbed it off of him. "Thank you mommy" he said joking. "Your welcome, son" I answered. Diggy's fries were looking really good. They were a perfect golden brown with white flakes on them because he added salt on top. I "secretly" stole a few. "Fry thief" Diggy said. "Oh hush"

> Diggy POV <
I don't know but there is something about YN that makes me like already. Could it be her cuteness, her charisma, how nice she is to everyone? I don't know but whatever it is, it's definitely making me want her to be mine and we just met.

Our waiter came back shortly to clear some of our plates out the way and to take desert orders. "Hey, how did you liking the alfredo?" she asked YN. "It's really good" she answered. "Can I get you guys any deserts?" the waiter asked us. Prince, Ray and Prod ordered the enormous cookies, Roc ordered a root-beer float, Chase ordered a brownie cookie to spilt with Bahja, and Tyler ordered the chocolate fudge ice cream sundae to split with Nique. "I will have a vanilla milkshake to spilt with Diggy" Bre said shocking me and everybody else. For one how is she just go order something for her and I and not consult me about it and two in not splitting anything with her. "Sorry Bre, YN and I are going to spilt a white chocolate milkshake" I told her. I ordered the white chocolate milkshake. "What would you like on it?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You can add sprinkles and whip cream if you like" the waiter told us. I looked at YN so she could choose. "Um, can we get sprinkles and whip cream please?" YN asked. "Yes, would you guys like a cherry on top?" she asked. "Yes please" YN answered. "Alright I'll be right back with your deserts" she told us.

She came back with everyone's deserts. She handed me the milkshake and YN the two spoons and straws. YN picked up the cherry and held it. I bit the cherry in my mouth and pulled it leaving only the stem in her hand. "Meany" she said. We started drinking the milkshake with our straws then started using our spoons. "Nique can you take our picture?" I asked. "Yeah" she answered. I handed her my phone followed by YN handing Zonnique her phone.

(Author Note: the picture you and Diggy is on the side)

It was time to go back to the hotel after everybody ate. We all got YN, Chase and Tyler's number since everybody else had everybody else's number.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You and Diggy finally met.
How's the story?
Comment if you think Bre was jealous of how fast you and Diggy clicked.
Vote if you think there was some low key flirting going on between you and Diggy.