NeW yOrK nEw YoRk

> Your POV

We arrived in New York City in less than 15 hours. Seeing all the tall skyscrapers, cabs, and tons and tons of people made it really feel like New York City. It was also a little chilly.

We got to the hotel we're supposed to be staying at for a day or two. I grabbed all my suitcases and rolled them into the lobby waiting for my room key from Taylor. "We have just enough time to take showers then we need to head to the studio" Taylor said.

We got to our hotel room. Taylor let me take my shower first because she had to handle something's before we went to the studio. After my warm shower and drying off my body, I changed into a pair of black pants with a white hoodie and my Fire Red jays. I grabbed my things and followed Taylor along with Chase and Tyler to the elevators.

When we got off the elevator, we saw MB checking into the hotel. "You bout to go to the studio?" Ray asked. "Yeah. You want to come to see a pro record?" I asked. "Nah, you might want to come to ours to see a actual good singer sing" Ray replied. "I'm mad at you for that one" I joked. Ray started chasing me around the lobby trying to hug me and say sorry. "Leave me alone" I said running. "Not until you hug me" he replied catching up. He caught up to me and forced me to hug him as I was laughing. Taylor took my phone out my hand and snapped a picture. "Do you forgive me?" he asked as Taylor handed me my phone. "If I say yes will you let me go?" I asked. He nodded. "Fine I forgive you" I said. He let me go.

We continued outside towards a car, this time we didn't use the tour bus. I posted Ray and I's picture on Instagram making my caption: I love my big brother 💛 @raytrendyme.

(Author Note: Picture on side)

I arrived at this big tall skyscraper covered by windows. I walked in laughing at something Tyler said to us. "We're looking for Studio 4" Taylor told the receptionist. "Straight through those doors and it's on your left" the lady told us. We walked through the doors and went to the door marked 4.

I walked into Studio 4 a little anxious to record. I'm always anxious when I'm about to record a song.

"There's no time to play around, YN head into the booth" Taylor told me. I walked into the booth heading straight for the music stand in the middle. I uncapped my water bottle and drank a few sips not wanting my throat to be dry when I sing. I put the headphones on and adjusted them to fit my small ears.

The producer for my song, Parker, played the beat for my song. Usually I would use my phone for the verses but I remembered them this time. I bobbed my head to the beat until I started to sing.

"We should listen to each other's hearts/ Fall in love in every part/ We can make it happen/ If you bout that action/ Now here we go again/ Here we go again/ You know you wanna be my baby/ Here we go again/ Here we go again/ You know you wanna be my baby" I sang. I really like this song considering I wrote it myself unlike other artists who hire people to write them songs.

Once I finished recording parts of the song before adding extra vocals, I walked out the booth. I took multiple sips of my second water bottle. When you're in the recording song make sure to bring at least 5 bottles of water so your throat doesn't dry up.

Parker played it back and we all started bobbing our heads. The song sounded really good to not have the extra vocals yet. It ended shortly and I had a huge smile on my face. "Love it" I said. "Ready to knock out the extra vocals?" Taylor asked. I nodded and walked back into the booth. I took multiple sips of my third water bottle then the beat played.

When I got to New York, I was welcomed by a bunch of skyscrapers hiding the morning sky.

I had the last studio session so I had more than enough time to unpack and take a long shower.

Perry checked us in; after all that I finally got to go to my room and relax. I unpacked my stuff and then took a shower. I started to text YN but realized she was at the studio. Spin was on the phone with his mom so I just turned on the TV to find something to watch. I channel surfed until I found something good to watch. "Diggy, my mom said hi" Spin said. "Tell her I said hey" I replied. I grabbed my phone and checked Twitter then Instagram. My ringtone for Perry started playing. "Make y'all way down to the lobby" Perry told me. I hung up the phone and told Spin. We grabbed our things and walked downstairs to the lobby instead of taking the elevator.

We got to the studio I was recording my new song at. I walked in the building and sat on a couch along with Spin while Perry talked to some lady. Perry motioned for us to follow so the whole crew followed including me, Spin, Laurie, Tyco and Georgie. I walked into the recording studio and sat on the couch awaiting further instructions. "What song are you recording today?" Perry asked. "Mama Said" I replied. "Well get in the booth so we can knock that out and send it to B.o.B and Key Wayne" Perry told me. I walked into the booth and did my normal things before actually recording it. I pulled out my phone and went to the notes app where I typed my verse. The beat started and I instantly got into the zone. "Uh/ Mama said fuck em/ So I went and said fuck em/ Cause they ain't did shit for me/ So ion owe a nigga nothin" I rapped. I finished the song and the producer said he would send the song to B.o.B next for his verse then Key Wayne. My studio session was finished so we left.

~ ~ ~ ~

This chapter was extremely boring and rushed. The highlight was probably you and Ray. I'm so sorry.

Vote and Comment :(