Tennis Bracelets & Necklaces

All of my readers mean so much to me and I feel bad that WattPad only let's you dedicate a chapter to only one person. So for that, this chapter is dedicated to all my readers. Every single one of you! Enjoy

> Diggy POV <
I was preparing for asking YN to officially be mine. She is everything to me already. She's so sweet and loving unlike all the other girls I dated. Cough Jessica cough. I can't wait until she meets my family because I know they will love her just like I do.

I grabbed everything that I would need and put it in my blue bookbag. Spin and I got off the elevator and walked to the beach in the back of our hotel. I saw everybody else there with the exception of YN and of course Bre. "Why isn't Bre helping?" Roc asked. "Everybody know that Bre don't like YN, so why would she want to help Digg ask YN to be his?" Jacob answered.

We set everything up which wasn't much but I still wanted everything to be perfect.

To: My Future 😻
Come to the beach

"She's on her way. Thank y'all so much" I told them. "Good luck bro" Spin said as everybody walked away, to do their own thing.

(Author Note: The rest of the chapter will be in Your POV. Enjoy :)

> Your POV <
I got upstairs after Boardwalk and took a long hot shower. I was extremely tired and needed to get my beauty rest as soon as possible.

After I got out the shower, I changed into something to sleep in. I had put on a white Nike shirt and a pair of red soffee shorts with green and red mix matched socks. I put my hair into a high messy bun.

"How was boardwalk?" Taylor asked. "Fun, since I could actually do things" I told her. "What did you and Diggy do?" she asked curiously. "Hang out. He called me his girl" I told her smiling from cheek to cheek. "WHAT" she screamed. I told her how he called me his girl and everything we did that night. It was hard telling Taylor because she would stop me after a few sentences then I would have to reexplain what I had just said.

"Tyler and Chase are really quite" Taylor said. "I wonder what they're doing" she added. "Probably with Nique and Bahja" I replied.

I began checking Twitter then moved over to Instagram when I got a message from Diggy. After reading it, I replied.

To: Loveee ❤️
Okay but why?

To: My Future 😻
Please just come

To: Loveee ❤️
Okaaay, on my way

"Diggy wants me to go to the beach" I told Taylor getting off my bed. I grabbed the closest pair of shoes that I could which was the Jordans that I had on earlier when we were at Boardwalk. I grabbed my phone, room key and walked out the door.

I walked off the elevator and walked to the beach. Surprisingly, there were still people swimming at the pool, inside and out, and people were at the beach when I got there. I noticed Tyler and Nique sitting in the sand looking so cute. Nique's head was resting on Tyler's shoulder. They were so cute; if only they would date.

"Hey, have you guys seen Diggy? He wanted me to come to the beach" I asked. "He's straight ahead literally" Nique told me.

I walked ahead until I saw Diggy. "Hey" I greeted him. I sat next to him on a blanket. Diggy got up and held out his hand. "Walk along the beach with me" he said. I grabbed his hand so he could pull me up. He handed the blanket to Nique and Tyler. We started walking along the shore of the beach. Diggy started holding my hand making me smile. We talked about everything and anything including the existence of leprechauns and unicorns.

We walked back to where we were. I saw everybody on the beach except Breaunna. Why didn't she come? The beach is gorgeous at night even more than it looks during the day.

Tyler handed us our blanket so we sat on it. The blanket smelled just like Diggy's cologne. "You always smell so good" I said. "I try" he replied. "Whatever"

We walked toward the shore letting the water hit our feet because we got bored just sitting on the blanket. I kicked water at him and ran up towards the dry cold sand. Diggy chased after me as I fake screamed drawing attention towards us. He caught me from behind and I relaxed as his arm were around my waist. I loved when Diggy hugged me from behind, it felt like I was in heaven. Diggy turned me around to face him.

He looked into my eyes as I looked into his. "YN, I love you. From seeing you for the very first time at the dinner and the very first time we hugged I knew you had to be mine. I smiled every time a fan said we should be together. I love spending time with you." Diggy said breaking the silence between us. "YN what I'm trying to ask is what are we?" Diggy asked. "Um friends I hope" I replied confused by the question. "Is that all we are? Just friends?" Diggy asked. "I don't know. Do you want to be something other than friends?" I asked. "Yes. Everyone knows we have feeling for each other. I'm trying to say will you be my girlfriend?" Diggy said. "I'd be honored" I replied smiling.

Being so close to Diggy I could feel his heart beating so fast as if it was about to fall out. I got all tingly inside, my hands started to perspire and my stomach filled with butterflies. "What about Breaunna?" I asked. "Don't worry about Bre, she's just a sister to me" Diggy replied.

Did that just happen? It really just happened. Diggy and I are officially dating :)

Diggy pulled out two boxes from behind his back and handed them to me. "What's this?" I asked opening it. "Oh my gosh. Is this the tennis bracelet I wanted?" I asked looking at the gold tennis bracelet. "Yes and there's a necklace with my name on it and I have a necklace with your name" he replied. Diggy put on my tennis bracelet and my necklace with his name. "Diggy this is so beautiful. Thank you so much" I said trying not to cry.

Next thing I know, I was kissing Diggy. His lips were so soft and plump. I didn't want this to end. "FINALLY" all of our friends screamed running towards us with their phones most likely recording us. We pulled away and looked at them. They pulled us into one big hug. "Cant breath" I struggled to say. They got the hint that they were hugging us too tight and let us go. My phone as long with Diggy's phone dinged repeatedly with messages from everyone. "One person could have just sent the video to us not everyone" I said.

My twitter notifications went crazy because everybody not including Diggy and I tweeted that Diggy and I were an official couple. So I decided to tweet too.

@JacobLatimore: Diggy and YN are officially dating #finally

@Star_OMG: My favorite almost couple is officially together @Diggy_Simmons @(your twitter name)

@Beauty_OMG: My babes are official @(your twitter name) @Diggy_Simmons

@MindlessBhavior: @Diggy_Simmons @(your twitter name) are together finally

@GetLikeChase: YN AND DIGGY ARE DATING :)

@CoolKidTy: My Wittle cousin dating Diggy @(your twitter name) @Diggy_Simmons

My twitter feed blew up asking is the rumor Diggy and I are dating is true or not. I'm guessing people starting posting it on Instgram as well because I got a whole lot of Instagram notifications.

@(your twitter name): It's true loves @Diggy_Simmons & I are dating 😁

@Diggy_Simmons: So glad to call @(your twitter name) mines 😏

I sat down on Diggy and I's blanket. I retweeted our friends and Diggy's tweet about us. Then I started retweeting our fans tweets congratulating us. I texted my mom and she was so happy for me.

Mostly everybody had their own blanket. I slept on Diggy's blanket, Nique slept on Tyler's blanket and Bahja slept on Chases blanket. I laid my head on Diggy's chest still smiling at what happened. "Goodnight beautiful" Diggy said. "Goodnight handsome" I replied laying on Diggy's chest. I felt Diggy kiss my forehead which made me smile even more. I fell asleep hearing the waves crash against the sand. It was so peaceful; I could fall asleep to this everyday.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Vote & Comment :)