First Show

This chapter is dedicated to xxsincerlyxxbhaiixx her comment on the not so chapter before this was exteremly sweet. Thank you for supporting me :)

> Your POV <
The show started at 8 and it was now 5. I was currently at the hotel relaxing with Chase and Tyler waiting for Taylor to tell us its time to head to the stadium. Taylor walked in and nerves filled my body in an instant. "Its time to go to the stadium" she told us. I grabbed all my things and walked out the door after Tyler while Chase followed behind me. We got to the tour bus and even more nerves filled my body.

I really wanted my mom right now, she usually calms me down before all my shows. This time the jitters were bigger than before. It wasn't just a show it was a tour and to be more specific this show was SOLD OUT.

We arrived at a stadium filled with stage crew, acts, the acts managers and other people that contributed to the tour. "You go straight to hair and makeup" Taylor told me. "Boys wardrobe" she told Chase and Tyler. I followed her into a room with one huge mirror and a table filled with hair and makeup supplies. "Hi, I'm Aria and I'm your stylist for this tour" she told me as I took a seat in her chair. "Hey. YN" I replied introducing myself. We chatted the whole time periodically laughing at something's while she did my hair and makeup. I like her, she seems cool. As she finished up my hair, OMG walked in. "Hey" I said to them. "Hey YN" Zonnique and Bahja replied. Bre said nothing.

"Wardrobe" Taylor said as I followed her down the hall to my dressing room. The door had a light yellow sheet of paper tapped to the door with the name of the tour at top and my name in the middle. I opened the door and saw my clothes laid out on a black leather couch. Next to them lay my jewelry on a table and next to that was my shoes. My outfit was a really cute red jumpsuit with a pair of jays (outfit on the side)

After I changed into my show outfit, I walked outside to join everyone in the main backstage room where all the acts hang before the show. Everyone was already there doing there pre show jitter get outs. Tyler, Chase and I normally go crazy for a minute, counted by Taylor, to help us. As I waited for our pastor of the tour to come and pray, I tweeted to my fans.

@(your twitter name): Show in a few. Cant wait to see you guys 😆

> Diggy POV <
I arrived at the stadium and went straight to wardrobe. I changed into my show outfit as Flex by Rich Homie Quan played. I checked Instagam then walked out my dressing room. I walked to where Jessica was at to ask her a question. "Jessica" I said trying to get her attention. "Yes?" she asked. "Who is performing before me?" I asked her. She looked down at the papers then started flipping papers until she found the right one. "You are after... YN" she told me. "Okay" I said before grabbing a water bottle.

I made my way towards the main backstage room joining some of acts. YN walked up shortly looking really cute in her show outfit.  "You nervous?" I asked as she sat next to me. "A little but not that much" she replied.

> Your POV <
We prayed and then it was time for our first act to go on. Jacob looked so nice on stage. He was really showing out.  "Diggy get in a picture with YN" Taylor told him. He nodded. We handed her our phones then she took multiple pictures of us. We even took a few funny ones. Jacob walked off stage all sweaty and I knew it was time for me to go on. "Good luck" Taylor and Diggy told me. I smiled as Taylor handed me my bedazzled microphone. I walked on stage and that's when it really hit me, like this is really my life. "YN" the crowd cheered as I got in place on the stage.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Thank you guys so much! Without you guys love and support, I wouldn't be on the tour. I love you all" I said trying to catch my breath. After that I blew a kiss to the audience and waved goodbye.

I walked off stage with Chase and Tyler behind me. "You guys did amazing" Taylor greeted us with water bottles. I uncapped mines and drunk it all. Diggy walked to me and hugged me. "Good job, you killed it" Diggy told me causing me to smile. "You watching the rest of the show?" he asked. "Yeah, I want to change first" I told him walking towards my dressing room. I changed back into what I had on and walked back joining everybody else watching Diggy perform.

@Diggy_Simmons: @(your Twitter name) killed it on stage 👏💪

I re-tweeted his tweet then replied back.

@(your twitter name): @Diggy_Simmons How are you tweeting if your on stage? 😶 Lol thank you though 😘

Diggy did his thing on the stage. I loved how he made sure he went to each part of the stage to put on amazing show for all of his fans. It seems easy but it gets hard. Everyone else did a phenomenal job tonight. This Tour is definitely going to be the best, especailly since it's my first.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
How's the story so far?
Vote and Comment