Hospitals are No Fun

> Your POV <
I felt all around my shaking sweaty body and instantly glanced at my hand to see if I saw any blood, but my hand was clear.  So who got shot? I looked down; instantly tears filling my eyes as I saw Diggy laying on the floor covered in his own blood and Roger lying next to him. I looked up towards the door to see my favorite security guard Bruce, everyone that had something to do with the tour and a few police men standing in the doorway. I fell to his bleeding body hopelessly crying, but Nique ran towards me and pulled me away as she tried her absolute best to comfort me. I helplessly cried on her shoulder as I heard Bruce call 911. I couldn't help but fall onto the ground in tears. That bullet was meant for me, I was supposed to be the one laying on the floor gasping for air not Diggy. Thinking of that only made me cry even more.

Minutes passed by as I watched the perimedics load Digg onto a gurney with an oxygen mask over his face. I buried my face into Nique's chest not really wanting to see the love of my life go to the hospital over something that was supposed to happen to me.  Everyone else, on the other hand, watched Diggy lie on his gurney in the ambulance trunk and Perry standing next to him. "We'll see you at the hospital" I heard on the paramedics say to everyone.

<><><><><><><>

I was currently sitting in the emergency waiting room anxiously waiting for the doctor to walk out and call us in. I tried to occupy my attention by praying, checking social media, playing games and online shopping but neither of these were working; my mind was fixated on what happened. I had fell asleep on Nique's lap but awoke to hear the doctor saying, "Family and friends of Daniel Simmons". We all stood up wanting to hear good news. "The surgery went well, the bullet is removed and he's all recovered and awaiting to see you guys" the doctor told us. A huge smile formed on my face along with everyone else's. "Will he be able to perform?" Perry asked. "Yes he will but I would let him rest for 8 to 10 hours before he does" the doctor said. "Oh and he requested to see a lady named YN first before anyone else. So I would just wait for a good ten minutes" the doctor added. "I'm his best friend but he wants to see YN first. Me and Digg need to have a talk" Spin said making us laugh. "Daniel is in room 88. Just go straight back" the doctor told us. "Thank you doctor" Georgie said. "Oh no problem"

I grabbed my phone off the green chair I was recently sitting in and hurried back towards where Diggy's room was located. I was a little nervous walking into his room I admit.  When I walked in, the TV was turned to Disney Channel but Diggy was on his phone probably on Twitter. "Hey life saver. How are you feeling?" I asked going over to his bed. "Better now that you're here" he replied making me blush. Diggy scotted over making room for me in his bed. I laid in his bed with my back against his warm chest. "Diggy thank you" I said. "For what?" he asked resting his arm across my waist. "For saving my life". "No need to thank me. I would do it all over again".

Diggy and I laid in his bed quietly watching Disney Channel while w waited for everyone to come in. "Blade we need to talk" Spin said. "About what?" Digg asked. "About how I'm yo best friend but you choose to see YN first" he said making all of us laugh. I smiled and giggled, "Spin get over it" "Nah that's messed up".

We all were talking until Jessica interrupted everyone. "The show today has been canceled due to obvious reasons and since the doctor said Diggy needs to rest I decided to put a hold on the tour for a day and take everyone to Disney World" Jessica told us. We all cheered, wooed and clapped. "We're leaving tomorrow morning after Diggy gets discharged" she added. "What happened to Roger?" Roc asked. "He is in jail right now waiting for his court date" Perry replied.

<><><><><><>

"Visiting hours are over" a nurse came in and said. We all hugged Diggy goodbye and told him we'll see him tomorrow early in the morning. I was last to hug Diggy. "Good night ma. I love you" Diggy said. "I love you too" I replied. Diggy pecked my lips twice and I walked out the room.

In the car on the way back to the hotel, I posted the picture Bahja took of Diggy and I in the hospital. I choose the caption to be: My Life Saver (literally) ❤️ @DiggySimmons

(Author Note: Picture on the side)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Awe, I almost cried
Extremely bad chapter sorry
Vote and Comment :)

This Tour (Diggy Simmons Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara