Meet & Greet

> Diggy POV <
Is it weird that I am in love with someone that I just met already? YN is everything to me already. She makes me blush and no girl has ever did that, not even my mom.

I wasn't expecting YN to ask those questions honestly I wasn't expecting her to ask any questions. I thought she was just going to be on my back.

YN laid her head down on my shoulder as we continued walking back to our hotel. Once again it seemed as if her head was meant to be laying on me. I never felt this way about anybody else before. Instead of Ray and YN fake arguing, everyone just started talking about past times with each other.

My phone started ringing so I answered it. "Hello" I answered the phone. "Time to go to the meet and greet" Perry told me. "We're in the lobby" I answered as we walked in the lobby.

"I heard what you two were talking about and honestly I don't think you guys are cute together" Bre told YN and I as we sat down on the couch. "Breaunna, you're just mad because Diggy isn't showing his affection towards you. Maybe if you stopped worrying about what Diggy and I were always doing and saying, you could find someone" YN said. "I'm not worried about you guys. I'm just stating the obvious" she replied. "Well let me state the obvious too then. You're upset because Diggy isn't doing coupley things with you anymore. Just leave it alone cause honestly I'm tired of you being all up in my business. Maybe that purple dye went through your scalp into your brain messing you up" YN said. Bre, feeling defeated, didn't say anything back. "Is it me or is Bre salty?" Ray asked earning a death glare from Bre but a few snickers from everyone else.

> Your POV <
I arrived at the meet and greet place really nervous but more excited. I grabbed my phone off my bunk on the tour bus and followed Taylor off the bus into the building. Fans were screaming "YN" as I walked by making me smile ear to ear. The fans still had fifteen minutes until they were officially let into the building.

I walked in the building seeing everyone's faces on a big curtain type thing. There were tables everywhere and one in particular had a few snacks. I wasn't hungry considering we just ate but Roc, Ray and Jacob were stuffing their faces with food.

With two minutes left until the fans walked in, I found a seat at long black rectangular table next to Ray.

If you haven't noticed, next to Diggy, I was most closest to Ray. We have non stop inside jokes. We're always playing pranks on each other and fake arguing. Ray's like that annoying older brother but you still love him. Ray wasn't like a brother to me, he is like a brother to me. It's just to bad that he lives in California and I live in New Jersey.

We had one minute left so I decided to tweet.

@(your twitter name): Can't wait to meet all of the Detroit fans 💖😁

The doors opened and in came millions of fans pointing at us and whispering to each other. Smiles formed on each of our faces.

My nerves calmed realizing that this is what I always wanted. "Hi YN, I love your music so much and you inspire me to be an artist. I look up to you" a fan said making me smile. "Awe thank you so much. It means a lot to me to know that. Who should I make the poster out to?" I asked. "To April" she told me. 'Thank you for the kind words beautiful and supporting me, I love you and wish you the best ❤️' I wrote on the poster then handed it back to her.

To make if easier on us, pictures were after signing autographs. I walked over to the huge poster with my face on it. "Hey guys, if you take a picture with me and have a twitter please post the pictures so I can retweet them and follow you" I shouted for everyone to hear. "Can I have a picture with you?" Ray yelled back. "No Pig Tails" I screamed back earning a few laughs. Fans walked over to take pictures with me. I took funny pictures and regular pictures with them so everybody at least got two pictures.

One fan walked up to me and we took our pictures. "Can I have a picture with you and your almost boyfriend?" the girl asked. I laughed a little. "Sure, Diggy come here" I said. He walked over smiling. "She wants a picture with me and you" I told him. He nodded then we got in our positions. The fan was in the middle while Diggy and I were on each side of her. "You guys are my favorite almost couple" she said after the picture. "Awe thank you" I replied.

The rest of the meet and greet went by and it was really fun meeting my fans. A lot of fans wanted pictures with Diggy and I, their favorite almost couple. I felt really bad for Diggy because they would ask him when is he going to ask me out and he would just answer "Soon". I could tell he felt pressured.

After the last fan existed the building, I walked over to Diggy. "Diggy" I said trying to get his attention. "Wassup?" he asked. "I just want to tell you that there is no rush in asking me out. Take your time and wait til your ready, not just because people pressured you to. I don't want you to feel pressured" I told him truthfully. He just stood there looking into my eyes and I did the same staring into his beautiful brown eyes. "I love you" he said. "I love me too" I answered with a laugh. "That's how we playing?" he asked. "I love you too" I said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I love everything about you and Diggy's relationship right about now!
Vote and Comment :)