Mommy Meet Diggy

(After the performance in Chicago)

> Your POV <

After our performance in Chicago, we had a little tour meeting to discuss something's. I took a seat next to Bahja and Nique while Diggy sat between my legs on the grey colored floor. Our managers were talking to each other until Jessica, the tour manager, walked in ready to get the talk on. "I just want to say good job everyone so far on putting on phenomenal performances each night, but I do have a surprise for you guys" she said causing little side conversations between the acts. "We want to give you guys a week and a half break. Your next show isn't for two weeks so we wanted to let you guys have that off. But having rehearsals or not having them is completely up to your manager not me" she added. "Y'all got practice no doubt" all our managers said in sync like that was planned. My face frowned a bit at the thought of having rehearsals over break but at least I can see the person I've been missing the most, my mom. The little meeting ended shortly. "YN, Tyler, Chase, Digg and Spin over here" Perry said motioning us over. I got off the couch and walked over to join them. "Our plane leaves back home at 5 so we have to be at the airport at 4 because it takes an hour to get there" Perry announced. "Anything else?" he asked Taylor. She shook her head side to side.

We were at the airport waiting for them to call our flight. I sat in between Digg and Tyler on these somewhat comfortable airport waiting chairs. I checked Instagram then Twitter. Next thing I know, I hear giggling. Looking up to see if the giggling was about me, which wasn't, it was Digg and Spin laughing at Perry. Digg had his phone out recording everything. (Author Note: Video on side) Taylor was on her laptop probably doing manager stuff while Chase and Tyler were most likely on the phone with Nique and Bahja. "Plane 4, your flight is ready for boarding. I repeat plane 4 is ready for boarding" some announcer lady said over a loud speaker. Multiple people got up and followed the signs pointing to our boarding line.

Once on the plane, I sat with Digg. Digg convinced the person assigned to sit with him that he wanted to sit with me. He agreed and found another seat, not caring. I put my stuff in our overhead cubby thing taking out my pillow and blanket. I was so tired since I only got 2 hours of sleep after the performance. I laid my head on Diggy's shoulder positioning my cover to cover my whole body. Diggy took out his headphones, plugging the end of them in his phone and his headphones in his ear. I took one out his ear and deposited it into my ear. Diggy pulled me onto his lap as I fell asleep laying my head on his neck/shoulder area. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead after. Diggy shortly fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later still in a sleeping Diggy's lap. I checked my phone for any messages and had a picture message from Spin. It was us asleep in the chair, if the DJ business doesn't work he could be paparazzi. I posted the picture Spin sent on Instagram. (Author Note: Picture on side) My caption was On Our Way Home for Tour Break. We still had 4 hours left until we reach our airport so I fell back asleep.

< Diggy POV >

The plane landed a few hours later. I woke YN up and she moved back to her seat. "Passengers of plane 4 your plane has landed. Gather your things and exit in a peaceful manner" the flight attendant said into a phone. I stood up gathering YN and I's things from the overhead cubby. I handed her stuff to her and kept mines to myself. We followed Perry and Taylor while Spin was behind us talking on the phone. Walking into the airport, Spin hung up his phone. "My mom here" Spin told us. We did our handshake, he hugged everybody else and walked away.

I got out Perry's car as my family walked outside to greet me. I helped them with getting my bags and setting them in my room. Once we finished, we sat in the living room and they listened while I told them about tour and YN. "When do we get to meet her?" my mom asked. "Tomorrow" I answered. "I'm meeting her mom today" I added. We caught up with others before it was time for me to get ready and meet YN's mom. I walked upstairs heading towards my bedroom.

I got out my shower 15 minutes later heading towards my closet located in my room. I rummaged through things to wear to meet YN's mom. I settled on something to wear and sprayed cologne. I walked out my room walking to the kitchen. "Ard I'm gone to see YN and her mom" I told them. They wished me luck knowing I was super nervous. I started walking down the driveway. I wasn't driving since she lives 2 blocks down from us.

I arrived at YN's house super nervous. I walked up to her front door and hesitated to ring the doorbell or knock on the door. I rang the doorbell and instantly the door flew open revealing YN, seeing her calmed my nerves a little bit. "Hey" she said as we hugged. I followed her inside her house and I could say her house is almost as big as mines. We walked into a room which I'm guessing is the living room. I took a seat next to her. I heard the door shut and a lady scream "YN I'm back". YN got off the couch so I followed her to the kitchen seeing an older version of YN. If you just saw them together you would think they were twins. "Mommy, this is Diggy. Diggy this is my mom" YN said introducing us. "Nice to finally meet you" her mom replied. "You too" I answered.

"Diggy you better be taking good care of her" she said. "I am. Nobody touching her without my permission" I answered before taking another bite of my chicken. We continued talking about tour and things that happened, surprisingly YN told her mom everything about Bre. "So is she still doing that?" her mom asked. "No, she started talking to this one dude from her hometown. She seem much nicer now" YN answered. "Well, I'll leave you too to hang out. I'll be upstairs in my room" her mom told us. YN and I walked upstairs to her room; her room was almost as big as mine. We laid on her bed watching Shake It Up on Disney Channel. I guess you could say watching Disney Channel was our thing because we always watched it when we were together.

Dark neared and it was time for me to go home. "Do you want me to drive you home?" YN asked. "No, I'll be fine" I answered. She walked me downstairs to her front door. I pulled her in for a hug to say goodbye. "I don't want you walking home in the dark" she told me as she laid her head on my chest in our hug. "It's just two blocks away, I'll be fine" I told her. "Promise?" she asked. "I promise" I told her before letting go. She let go and I gave her a good night kiss. I opened the door and walked out heading back home. "Text me when you get home" YN screamed. I nodded and she shut the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Boring chapter, I know sorry :(

How's the story so far?

Comment and Vote