Disney World

> Your POV <
Our tour bus came to a stop in front of a gorgeous hotel. I stepped off the tour bus immediately taking my jacket off because it was like 95 degrees outside. I let out a little squeal when we got off because the resort we were staying at was Mickey & Minnie Mouse themed. I walked inside the resort and saw a gorgeous statue of Minnie and Mickey Mouse in the middle. I pulled Diggy towards it and handed Spin my phone. "Thank you" I said after our picture. I was defienetly acting like a little kid but I don't care. Everyone acts like a little kid when their at Disney World. Who wouldn't?

Walking into my hotel room, I squealed again for like the 50th time already. I was sharing a room with Diggy, Nique and Tyler. Our room was Minnie & Mickey Mouse themed. The two perfectly made hotel beds had black comforters with red pillows and each bed either had a Mickey or Minnie Mouse headboard. Above each bed lay a different picture of Disney World. Above the bed with the Minnie Mouse headboard there was Minnie's house and above the bed with the Mickey Mouse headboard there was a picture of Mickey. There was a red nightstand separating each bed. There was also a red dresser with a Mickey Mouse flat screen TV on top of it. The balcony was extremely cute. There was black carpet flooring with red dots. It had four lawn chairs, two Mickey and two Minnie and also a table. I never want to leave!

"Diggy and I call this bed" I say running towards toward the bed with the Minnie Mouse headboard. I spread my legs and arms out making an x across the bed. Diggy came and slightly jumped on me. He pecked my lips twice.

It was 9:30 and we all decided to be back in the lobby at 10. I was the last to get in and out the shower. I changed into a pair of red NIKE running Capri with a red NIKE sports bra and a pair of red NIKES. (Author Note: picture on side)

<><><><><><>

Walking around Disney World alone with Diggy was so fun. I literally took pictures with every single Disney character I had seen. I was so happy when I saw my favorite Disney princess, Cinderella. When I was little, I was Cinderella for Halloween three years back to back.

I squealed a little when we walked into the Disney store because it's so big and they had everything I wanted and more. I might just buy the whole store. Diggy and I were going to get at least a few things matching so we started searching the Mickey and Minnie Mouse section. "How about this one?" I asked holding up two black sweatshirts. The girl one said 'I'm his Minnie' and the boy one said 'I'm her Mickey' with arrows pointing to each other. He shook his head. They were so adorable I'm so glad he said yes. "How about these?" I asked. I was holding up two white sweatshirts. The girls said MRS. but the R had the Minnie Mouse ears on them. The boys had MR. with the Mickey Mouse ears on the R. I was so in love with these. "Yeah" he replied. Looking around the store for the classic Minnie Mouse ears with the red bow wasn't really hard. They had a wall full of them with all different shapes. I tried one on and smiled when it fit me. Diggy got the Mickey Mouse ears hat. I think he was only getting these things to make me happy but oh well!

After paying for all of the things, we put on the white sweatshirts that have Mr. and Mrs. on them. We got some random girl to take our picture. "Awe that's so cute" she said handing me back my phone. I posted the picture on Instagram while Diggy waited in line for a funnel cake. I chose the caption as 'Mr. & Mrs. at Disney World ❤️🐭 @DiggySimmons'

<><><><><><><><>

The Disney World park was about to close so the last thing was the Disney parade. We all managed to get a good spot in the very front since we were one of the first ones. "Dang YN did you clean out the whole Disney store?" Ray asked taking a seat next to me. "You know I had to" I replied just as the parade was starting. I took pictures of every single attraction that passed by us. "Cinderella! Look Ray it's Cinderella" I screamed seeing Cinderella. "We all know who it is three year old" he said. I took about 50 pictures alone of just Cinderella. What can I say? I love me some Cinderella.

After the parade was over, the park was officially closed so we all had to exist. I hoped on Ray's back and he walked us back to the hotel, which was a block away from the Disney World park. As I was on a walking Ray's back, I pulled out my phone and tweeted.

@(your twitter name): Had literally the best time at Disney World ☺️😌❤️

@(your twitter name): Cinderella is bae 💎👑💙

< Diggy POV >
We got back to the hotel in five minutes tops instantly heading for our individual hotel rooms. Once in my room, I went straight for the showers. It was a long warm day today but I have to admit it was fun. After my shower, I put on a pair of basketball shorts with no shirt. Coming out a hot shower I didn't really want to put on a shirt.

"I'll be right back" I told Tyler, Nique and YN as I grabbed my room key and phone. They nodded their head and returned back to whatever they were doing. I walked out the hotel room walking seven doors down and knocked. The light brown door opened revealing Bre in a pair of sporty shorts and a tank. Just for chill clothes she looked nice. "Hey" she said as I stepped in.

Bre was sharing a room with Bahja and Chase. "Where's Bahja and Chase?" I asked taking a seat on her bed. "They went to Jacob and Prod's room a minute before you showed up so they won't be back or a few" she told me with a smirk. I don't think it was a good idea for me to be shirtless and alone in a room with Bre, who was looking sexy for her to just be chilling. My little friend was getting excited by just looking at her.

Before you know it, I'm on top of Bre as we were making out. Her shirt was on the floor next to my basketball shorts. Beds were being rocked and moans were being heard. We didn't do anything serious as to me inserting but it was serious enough for us to end up panting. "Bre, we can't keep doing this. I love YN way to much to let her slip" I told her as I slipped on my basketball shorts. "If you loved her like you say you do you wouldn't be moaning my name" she said. I grabbed my stuff and walked out her hotel room.

I cheated on YN for the second time with the same girl at that. I even liked what just happened too. Is that bad? What have I gotten myself into?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Started off as really cute moments and ended in Diggy cheating again!
How ya feelin?
100+ votes for next chapter :)
But don't forget to comment ;)