Cuddling ;)

< Diggy POV >

As soon as YN left to change into her bathing suit, I changed into my swimming trunks. I kept on the white t-shirt I had on. I had Spin put my towel in his bag so I wouldn't have to carry a bag down. Spin and I walked down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. We made it to the pool and I was a little happy it was empty. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans but when I want to relax I want to relax and not be bombarded by flashing camera lights and fans. I picked a pool chair; I put my shoes next to it and my phone on it. Spin threw my towel to me and I caught it to set it with my stuff.

Next people to arrive was MB and Jacob. Then YN followed by OMG. I jumped into the pool letting the warm but still cold pool water hit my skin. Water hit my skin as mostly everybody else jumped in except YN. "Babe come in the pool" I said as I swam to her. She was just sitting on the ledge with her feet dangling in the water. I opened her legs and stepped between them. I wrapped my arms around her waist before pecking her lips twice. "Pwease?" I asked in my baby voice. She shook her head no, I "gave" up. I swam a littler farther away from her. "Fine I'm coming" she said. She stood up to jump. She ran and stopped twice. YN didn't know Roc was behind her only everyone in the pool knew. She ran her third time and stopped again, Roc was behind her. "I'll help you" Roc said before he pushed YN in the pool. She screamed until she went under water and poped back up. "I hate you guys" she told us as she wiped water out her face.

We got tired of being in the pool so we all went to the hot tub. I sat between Jacob and Prince. YN sat between Bre and Bahja. "Let's play truth or dare" Roc suggested. We all agreed. Prince was first. His was somewhat funny. After most people went it was my turn. "Truth or dare?" Bre asked me. "Truth" I answered. I usually choose truth on my first time so I choose truth. "Is it true that you still be texting Jessica and calling her baby?" Bre asked. What kind of truth was this, where she get this from? "No" I replied. "Digg you choose truth and your answer was a lie" Bre said. She got out the hot tub smirking as she walked to retrieve something. When she returned, everybody saw it was her phone. She passed around her phone showing everybody something. When the phone got to YN, her face dropped and you saw tears fall from her brown eyes. The phone got to me and I realized it was pictures of Jessica and I's conversation. "YN" I said but I was too late. She got out the hot tub, grabbing her stuff and walked out the pool room. It was so silent you could hear people's heartbeat. I looked at a smirking Bre as if she was satisfied with what happened. I removed myself from the hot tub and grabbed my things. I walked to my hotel room and got into the shower instantly.

> Your POV <

That did not just happen, how did we even get to Diggy and Jessica.

I found myself in my room laying on my bed, clenching my Build A Bear as watery drops filled my eyes once again. Taylor was at a tour meeting with the other act's managers leaving me here by myself. It was around 7 so I took a shower to hopefully forget all about it. The warm water hit my skin as I stepped in. After 15 minutes of my shower, I took another 10 to wash my hair. Having chlorine in your hair after swimming is bad for your hair. I changed into a pair of blue Sofee shorts and a pink shirt. I did my normal hair routine then settled on watching some Disney Channel. My ringtone played from my phone lying on the nightstand in between Taylor and I's bed. I looked at the caller ID, Love, and ignored it. I continued watching Liv and Maddie, ignoring Diggy's calls. My text tone dinged and I checked the message. 'Please come to my room' read the message. I tried ignoring him but the constant texting resulted me in turning my phone on vibrate. The buzz sound irritated me so bad I finally gave in.

I knocked on Diggy's room door waiting for him to answer. The door opened revealing a Diggy only in basketball shorts without a shirt. My eyes couldn't resist the temptation of looking at his bare abs. I forcefully tore my eyes from his abs to see a smirking Diggy. I walked in and made my way to Diggy's bed, taking a seat close to the pillow I laid on earlier in the morning. Diggy followed by sitting next to me. He handed me his phone with messages on it. "This are the real messages. YN don't believe a thing Bre says about me and Jessica" he told me as I scrolled down. I felt bad now because in the messages he was standing his ground and not doing anything Bre said. "I'm sorry baby" I apologized. "I should be the sorry one, I shouldn't have texted Jessica" Diggy replied. I sighed, "Diggy you can talk to whoever you want" We made up and started cuddling, Spin had came back into the room.

Diggy and I started messing around, somehow I ended up on top of Diggy. "Your mean" I told Diggy. Not caring he pecked my lips twice. Pecking turned into actual kissing. We forgot all about Spin still being in the room but he was working on some new beats. My phone dinged so I reached for it. "Don't check it" Diggy said. "Spend some time with me" he added, sounding like a baby. "But what if it's Taylor?" I asked wanting to check my phone. "If you check your phone then you owe me" he said smirking. I checked my phone and it was a picture from Spin. I opened it, revealing a picture of Diggy and I kissing. It was a group message with Diggy, Spin and I. The message read 'keep it rated G please'. I laughed a little.

I posted the picture of Diggy and I kissing on Instagram. (Author Note: Picture on side) The caption was 'Cuddling with Diggy turns into this 🙈' Diggy ended up reposting the picture adding the same caption but changing it up a bit. 'Cuddling with me gets you into this 😏' his caption read. Multiple comments on both of our pages saying "They're so cute together" or the face with hearts emoji.

< Diggy POV >

YN got off from on top of me and laid next to me. "So you checked your message now you owe me" I said smirking. "What do I have to do?"she asked sounding a little scared. I leaned in kissing her once again but it turned into a full blown make out. YN found herself on top of me somehow. I was all with us making out until my little friend wants to go poking her. "Digg, your friend" she told me as she pulled away from our kiss. YN sat back up still on top of me. "Are you going to fix it?" she asked as she hit my abs multiple times. "Absolutely not" I answered. "Nasty butt" she said. "I should go. We have a show tomorrow" she added. I sat up making YN sit in my lap but she wrapped her legs around me fully. I pecked her lips once again and she pushed me away before I could do it again. "I love you" I said pecking her lips. "I love you too" she replied. YN got off me, grabbing her phone before making her way back to her room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I really like this chapter for some reason! I don't know why though.

What do you think of the story so far?

Comment and Vote :)