Promises That We Will Keep

Let's meet

Anisha SINHA aka Nishu is a girl who has everything perfect in her life. A quite big Loving family, a best friend comes sister Anku. Everything was perfect but there was an emptiness in her life for a partner, but she was okay with it. Her future plan was clear, to become a Doctor and help people.

But there comes a twist in her simple life, everything changes in an eye blink, when her Daddy asks her to get married to an Unknown person. She loves her Daddy so much that she gets ready to marry a total Stranger in just a Heartbeat.

Kabir DEEWAN is a handsome good looking guy. He is a perfect image for Good Boy.

A smart and intelligent boy, who wants to complete his MBA and joins his Father's company, He has a goal to make his company No.1 not in the country but also in the world. He loves his Family, which consists of his Mommy and Daddy.

He knows how to enjoy his dreams and how to achieve them. He was quite enjoying it except for one dream. But then he comes to know he is going to marry in two weeks.

They both don't know each other but both are adamant to make their relation work, because they know the value of a relation.

Choose the Cover 

Please click that star and make me happy..

M$ Vote comment & share M$

Promises That We will Keepजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें