Chapter 31

So so so soooo sorry🙏🙏🙏

No reading proof written in mobile...ignore mistakes but pm them😉

Happy reading

In his arms after being this long still I feel carving for getting more close.

God only knows how much closeness I want?

I break hug slowly and looks up at his eyes, I want to be angry on him for today's sick joke but his beautiful eyes don't allow me to be anything other than loving.

I cup his face with my palms, my palms are so small at so perfect for his face. His cheeks are so soft, he is not clean shaved like always I had seen. He is looking little different because of that but still so handsome.

Normally I prefer clean shaved face, but he looks more handsome with beard. Such handsome guy and all mine.

He palaces his right hand on side of my head "you are so beautiful"

I blush from his unexpected compliment, I must be looking like mess after a long day but his words make me believe him. I know, I m beautiful but I want to be the most beautiful girl for him.

I want to give myself to my love my hubby.

I move my head near his and touch my noes with his. It feels heavenly to be this close to this guy.

I want him to love me with his all heart.

I don't see his expression, I just keep my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes and feel a different kind of peace.

He keeps his hand on my shoulder, like branding me, I m his.

I slowly kiss him on his shoulder, with this kiss today I m keeping my all dream, all hopes, all my happiness on this shoulder.

I look up and try to see his expression but as always I can't get much but I think he didn't feel my kiss on his shoulder maybe because of shirt.

I studied somewhere that on shoulders, there is less sense compare to other parts of body.

"Did you like surprise?"

What surprise?
We can't see any surprise. Can you?

No, I too can't see.

"Which surprise, I can't see any surprise?" I ask making it obvious that I know what he meant.

"Me, I m your surprise princess" he says and pinches my noes.

I pout and show him anger, a fake anger. I can't be angry on him anymore.

I know it's so difficult to be angry on this cute boy.

Yeah, of course.
Specially when he is playful.

I love him madly.

Great that finally you know!
That you are mad.

Very funny.

My subconscious mind smiles proudly.

"Hey princess, I thought I will get kiss here, but look what I m getting" he says faking same hurt like mine fake anger.

"Yeah, right you should had informed so I could had arrange party" I say sarcastically.

"No need of all that, You can make me more happy without that, if only you know" he brings my face close and winks at me.

I feel shock, scare, excited and so on. This mad guy making me feel unknown emotions, more than that I can feel something inside my stomach maybe butterflies.