Chapter 15

Yeah, here I come with update

My lovely readers keep reading ...❤😍😘

Happy Reading

I open my eyes in shock, I'm little upset but not at him but on me.

He backs off from my personal space and sits on bed, I too sit beside him.

"Umm, sorry" he says while looking night stand.

For what? I want to ask but I don't, I control my mouth and stay quiet.

I can't understand, how can I allow him to kiss me?, I know he is my hubby one day he will surely kiss me, but it feels odd and he didn't kiss me that's relief.

I want to have my first kiss with love not with lust or something which I can't understand.

But it still hurts that he didn't kiss me.

He kissed you..!

but that kiss wasn't meant, we were about to do umm.

Forget it.

It's ton confusing, I am happy and sad both because our That kiss didn't happen.

I stand and look in every where except him it's awkward

Way to awkward.

As soon as I take my first step toward washroom I hear a painful groan.

I turn and look Kabir is standing while looking down at his leg and on his face, there is evident of his pain.

In no time I'm beside him.

"Kabir, what happen?" I ask him.

"Nothing, I bruised my feet's little finger that's it" he says.

We are beside bed, so I hold his hands, push him down on bed and make him sit on bed.

I check his left feet there is a small wound on his little finger, it looks like painful, I'm sure he will be not able to wear shoe for sometimes or morw like somedays.

I quickly stand up and walk to night stand, and from drawer, I bring first aid kit.

I sit on floor front of Kabir and take his injured feet on my lap, to clean his wound.

"It's not necessary, I'm fine, it will be heal till night, don't worry" he says holding my hand to prevent me from opening the kit.

"Kabir, leave my hand let me clean and apply some ointment on it" I say and notice the concern which is available on my own voice.

He leaves my hand but doesn't reply anything.

I clean his wound with cotton which is soaked with dettol, he takes deep breath to control his painful groan.

I blow mouth air on his wound to help him with his pain, after cleaning I apply ointment on his wound.

"How dis you manage to get wound yourself?" I ask him after completing my task.