Chapter 6

Sorry for late updates but I m busy with my other Stories too dear if you have time please check out my other works too

Happy Reading

I am shock is understatement but his words are strange and foreign for me .....but they are true.

We don't love each other and we don't live like a married couple should live, but it's true there is no denying that he is my husband with whom I will share my whole life, his emotions and feelings are as much important as mine because we are now connected to each other he is mine and I am his.

Soon other rituals are also conducted.

There is a ritual where thread is tied in his hand I have to open the knots there are total five knots in his hand which I have to open with one hand and he will do the same there will be timer who will open fast the knots will win.

It should be easy for me but it isn't because my nails are small I don't like long nails. I know it look pretty and all, but it's not good for health and there fake nails also available in market so I never grow my nails long but now I'm cursing myself for it. It is difficult to do with one hand for my good luck my husband helps me in it.

By saying "we have to do it by One hand, so we are doing it by one hand, one her and one mine we are not breaking any rule"

And kabir dad support us by saying "These rituals are mainly conducted for create a bonding relation between couple, win and loss are just for fun. This is beginning phase of their relation in which they had bond together, they will have to live together for there whole life by helping and understanding each other because they are no more different they are now one. I am glad that they are already helping each other and both have already understand this concept of life" When he says all this there is proud in voice and I feel happy that 'I am idiot like always' but my hubby is smart.
I also proud of him (my hubby).

All cousins, uncles and aunties don't say much about it, because they saw my struggle and they new if they will ask me to do it by my own, than only god knows how many days I shall take for it.

Because of this twisted knot opening session, I'm saying truly we heard so much teasing, and I'm saying so Much than it means So Much.

Soon this ritual also done, all the knots were solely opened by kabir because that wasn't my cup of tea so I just tried to do it or you can say I acted like opening. Whenever he opened any knot I pout, so I think he got bore from my pouts therefore in some knots with a teasing smile he handed me thread that all could see that I opened them.

This game won kabir because I had wasted so much time in the starting of it.

Finally after competing all this rituals we went to our room for rest. After sometimes they called us for dinner where they told us that tomorrow all the relatives will leave for there home so tomorrow we have to wake up early and tomorrow.

Now I am sitting on our bed in my pj's I am almost about to sleep but I am waiting for my hubby but I don't know what happened him. He is behaving strange today after the rituals he is avoiding me. Personally I don't know him so I don't know his normal behavior but he is not feeling same like yesterday, may be teasing and all had bothered him. But yesterday also his cousins were teasing us even when they came to drop me on his bedroom they made me red like tomato but because of anger not because of blush. Actually blushing us also not my thing. I always say this is not my thing that is not my thing. Reading is my thing, I love to read. I love to reading romantic stories, mysterious and thrillers.

But yesterday when they were speaking nonsense I didn't have any other option than ignoring them but it was very tough because my red face made them think that I was blushing but when they left me and went to door and asked kabir for his entry (neag) gift they teased him too and after that all was awkward but good.